$3 Oil

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
Looks like the Russians and Saudis are killing it. Couple that with every industry's foe, Lack of Demand, and we've got $3 oil. I'm not sure I'm celebrating just yet, that's pretty low, and it will be interesting to see the ramifications.
https://wamu.org/story/20/04/20/free-falling-oil-prices-keep-diving-as-demand-disappears/

Apparently it's gone negative.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/20/investing/premarket-stocks-trading/index.html

-37 at one point today. I have a question, I know that this is complicated and that contracts for delivery are due tomorrow. (Most that bet on the contracts do not have a place to store it so they had to pay others to take it.)

What will this do to the long term future of the US oil industry?

Bestoutwest said:
Looks like the Russians and Saudis are killing it. Couple that with every industry's foe, Lack of Demand, and we've got $3 oil. I'm not sure I'm celebrating just yet, that's pretty low, and it will be interesting to see the ramifications.
https://wamu.org/story/20/04/20/free-falling-oil-prices-keep-diving-as-demand-disappears/

You paid to much.......

sstterry said:
-37 at one point today. I have a question, I know that this is complicated and that contracts for delivery are due tomorrow. (Most that bet on the contracts do not have a place to store it so they had to pay others to take it.)

What will this do to the long term future of the US oil industry?

It's a crippling blow. The damages must be recouped in the class action suit against the Communist government of China for knowingly unleashing the Wuhan Virus on the globe.

Wouldn't you like a piece of that settlement counselor?

sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
The problem is, we did not mitigate the damages :tiphat:

Wow, you really are on the other side. Hard to believe actually.
I don't see sides, I only see facts.

You mean like when China covered up and denied the extent of the Wuhan virus and even "disappeared" a few of the early whistleblowers? You condone that?

TennesseeTuxedo said:
This is not good at all for anybody. We need to get this country back to work.

I agree. This has gotten out hand. Texas is opening up thing weekly now. I think people are being more mindful of what they are doing.

I know a lot of people are worried still for obvious health reason but we cant just let every thing crumble like this.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Wow, you really are on the other side. Hard to believe actually.
I don't see sides, I only see facts.

You mean like when China covered up and denied the extent of the Wuhan virus and even "disappeared" a few of the early whistleblowers? You condone that?

Not at all, they did all of that, and it is unforgivable!

But, we knew there was a serious potential problem as early as November and we chose not to follow the Pandemic Playbook. The intelligence report said specifically that our "Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event."
This administration knew and chose to listen to Jared Kushner rather than our own intelligence and the experts.
Couple that with the fact that we turned down the blueprint to mfg test kits from the WHO (which is also not without fault because they took China's word) in order to make our own. Then the CDC tried to make them and failed because they had contaminated one of the key components.

This catastrophe rests on the shoulders of many and not just one, but this Administration was ill-prepared and has been a complete failure in its response.

There's plenty of blame left over after giving China everything they deserve. When it comes down to it, it's our government's job to protect us and hold China accountable. They've done neither so far.

That's the line I get from NPR. Are they on your approved media list TT?

Buck Randall said:
There's plenty of blame left over after giving China everything they deserve. When it comes down to it, it's our government's job to protect us and hold China accountable. They've done neither so far.

🤣🤣 Absolutely not. It's Rush or Bust! Alex what's his face and Sean Hannity.

Bestoutwest said:
Buck Randall said:

Another liberal. Wonderful.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Bestoutwest said:
Buck Randall said:

Another liberal. Wonderful.

It says something about the character of a person when their best argument is to resort to name calling and associating someone with one they deem unworthy due to genetic mishap. It also says a lot about the way you were raised, and your devotion to your faith.

Latest posts