Advertisements - Your opinion

Help Support CattleToday:

Now that we know advertising works (y'all are well versed in things TV :lol2: ), I would say that your interest is piqued, and mine too ;-) . I don't have TV at home, but admit that when I travel I do sometimes turn on the TV in the motel. I do it because; Like Bigfoot says "It's like watching a horse take a crap. You know you ain't going to like what you see, but you just can't help but look."
That said, I can not recall being influenced by an advertisement for anything other than watching (or listening) for entertainment, which becomes more degrading to our intelligence everyday. I agree with jed in that IQ plays a key role in the audience drawn in.
I am very brand loyal. Not because I'm loyal to the brand. Because I am dependant on what has served me well in the past. So long as the service or quality remains, so will I. When that changes, I take advice from real people, not mass marketing. I don't know, never heard off the people or pigs y'all speak of.
Jed. send me the email you sent 3way

Ouachita":b1zdrflz said:
Now that we know advertising works (y'all are well versed in things TV :lol2: ), I would say that your interest is piqued, and mine too ;-) . I don't have TV at home, but admit that when I travel I do sometimes turn on the TV in the motel. I do it because; Like Bigfoot says "It's like watching a horse take a crap. You know you ain't going to like what you see, but you just can't help but look."
That said, I can not recall being influenced by an advertisement for anything other than watching (or listening) for entertainment, which becomes more degrading to our intelligence everyday. I agree with jed in that IQ plays a key role in the audience drawn in.
I am very brand loyal. Not because I'm loyal to the brand. Because I am dependant on what has served me well in the past. So long as the service or quality remains, so will I. When that changes, I take advice from real people, not mass marketing. I don't know, never heard off the people or pigs y'all speak of.
Jed. send me the email you sent 3way
Text me your email.

Latest posts