Body found

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":fqwmugpy said:
The MS13 gang is nothing but a bunch of serial killers. We need to treat illegal immigrants in this country the same way that we treat suspected terrorists in other countries. Problem solved.

Oh come on! That's a bit far stretched. While I'll agree that they're bad dudes, they're not as bad as they're made out to be by 45. It's easy to make them the Boogie Man, but in reality all gangs suck and should be held accountable. Why is he not going after the Bloods, Crips or Mafia? Because they're all born in America and don't serve his purpose of building the wall.

I don't believe it is fair to turn this murder into a border issue. It's a murder. One that not one person prior to his arrest, had suspected. It was a white pig farmer who appeared to be unstable/mentally ill/socially awkward.

They also suspected local pedophiles, corrupt cops, folks who "ran the town", or those with more than one DUI or related offense.

Not ONE time, did they suspect an illegal alien because he wasn't here legally.

I am so very tired of society making everything a race or political issue. Why can't it be, what it really is? He was a "man" who commited murder. Let's mourn her loss, pray for her family, and hope that justice can be served in OUR court of law. That should be the only reason his legal status has even been an issue.

NEFarmwife":2y5c5mto said:
I don't believe it is fair to turn this murder into a border issue. It's a murder. One that not one person prior to his arrest, had suspected. It was a white pig farmer who appeared to be unstable/mentally ill/socially awkward.

They also suspected local pedophiles, corrupt cops, folks who "ran the town", or those with more than one DUI or related offense.

I am so very tired of society making everything a race or political issue. Why can't it be, what it really is?

Because everyone is driven more by their agenda than their integrity.

A person who believes a wall is necessary, will use every opportunity to support that agenda. It is not a matter of debating the merits of a wall - it is simply a matter of using every opportunity to support their agenda.

If folks want to debate the wall, this does not seem the appropriate thread to do that, IMO.

Bright Raven":15zz56ff said:
NEFarmwife":15zz56ff said:

I am so very tired of society making everything a race or political issue. Why can't it be, what it really is?

A person who believes a wall is necessary, will use every opportunity to support that agenda. It is not a matter of debating the merits of a wall - it is simply a matter of using every opportunity to support their agenda.

If folks want to debate the wall, this does not seem the appropriate thread to do that, IMO.
We wouldn't need a wall if the US would hire the Israelis to guard the southern border.

NEFarmwife":2omvtgk8 said:

I am so very tired of society making everything a race or political issue. Why can't it be, what it really is? He was a "man" who commited murder. Let's mourn her loss, pray for her family, and hope that justice can be served in OUR court of law. That should be the only reason his legal status has even been an issue.

So your saying that if you have a calf killed and your looking at the normal suspects such as a coyote , wolf , bear because thats what is native to your area you would never suspect a mountain lion right ????............................................................................................... the sorry SOB should have never been here so there was no reason to make them a suspect. I swear the coddling of these Baztards has become epidemic.

True Grit Farms":3solfkfv said:
Bright Raven":3solfkfv said:
NEFarmwife":3solfkfv said:

We wouldn't need a wall if the US would hire the Israelis to guard the southern border.

I will respond on a new thread.

Bright Raven":3b9yujgh said:
True Grit Farms":3b9yujgh said:
Bright Raven":3b9yujgh said:

I will respond on a new thread.

We shall all await with baited breath. I will bow out now so I don't get another slap upside the head by our friend behind the curtain.

"Why can't it be, what it really is?"
It is. It was about a missing young lady. Now, it's about about a criminal that has broken a big handfull of US and probably state laws in the commission of murder and of course in staying here as long as he did.
According to his employer and the Govt, he somehow passed the federal E-Verify check, which means he probably presented false identification, possibly that stolen from someone else or simply fraudulently manufactured. He also had to have lied about his true status on his job application which is also a crime.

He reportedly parked his car (how was he able to get a driver's license?) and got out and began running behind Ms Tibbetts and she told him to back off or she would call the police. Claimed he got scared about the police being called (again, his immigration status comes in to play) became angry, he panicked and killed her.
She was brutally murdered, because and on account of him being an illegal immigrant.

greybeard":3mcne7xe said:
"Why can't it be, what it really is?"
It is. It was about a missing young lady. Now, it's about about a criminal that has broken a big handfull of US and probably state laws in the commission of murder and of course in staying here as long as he did.
According to his employer and the Govt, he somehow passed the federal E-Verify check, which means he probably presented false identification, possibly that stolen from someone else or simply fraudulently manufactured. He also had to have lied about his true status on his job application which is also a crime.

He reportedly parked his car (how was he able to get a driver's license?) and got out and began running behind Ms Tibbetts and she told him to back off or she would call the police. Claimed he got scared about the police being called (again, his immigration status comes in to play) became angry, he panicked and killed her.
She was brutally murdered, because and on account of him being an illegal immigrant.

you forgot to mention he will now be separated from his kids and family.

The way some on here talk they are making him out to be the victim .

greybeard":bvpri042 said:

Who says you need a license to drive? He's here illegally, why would acquiring a legal license to drive matter? Part of the problem here is, dare I say it, state's rights. Oregon and California will give a license to anyone with a pulse and dilating pupils, and are rife with "sanctuary cities." Because they don't care, we all suffer.

you forgot to mention he will now be separated from his kids and family.

The way some on here talk they are making him out to be the victim .
He is. A victim of circumstances 100% of his own making and it began and can be traced right back to that 1st step over the international border.
Unfortunately and tragically, so can the demise of Mollie Tibbets.

Some states allow access to a drivers lic regardless of immigration status.
(map is 4 yrs old.may have changed)

Even in those states tho, to 'legally' drive, you have to have a lic, not that legality mattered to this guy.

Bestoutwest":22w3sq1y said:
greybeard":22w3sq1y said:

Who says you need a license to drive? He's here illegally, why would acquiring a legal license to drive matter? Part of the problem here is, dare I say it, state's rights. Oregon and California will give a license to anyone with a pulse and dilating pupils, and are rife with "sanctuary cities." Because they don't care, we all suffer.

On the one hand, I don't agree with giving licenses. On the other hand, the vanload of illegal immigrants that rearended me 15 yrs ago (on their way to a job, I must add in fairness) I dearly wish would have been subjected to a driving test. My botched-up neck and back would have appreciated it....What really bugged me is that it was an area with good mass transit

NEFarmwife":1txbd7vi said:
M-5":1txbd7vi said:
NEFarmwife":1txbd7vi said:
That statement there, is just as asinine as a statement saying she wouldn't have been murdered "had she not been wearing a sports bra, jogging. She was asking for it!"

We just had an extremely large ICE raid where they gathered 144 illegals (and then later dropped that dramatically because many had papers) but the biggest crime was that commited by those who "enslaved" those immigrants and took nearly 8 MILLION dollars from them. These were farmers in Nebraska who hired them illegally. The crimes commited here and being punished for, were of white folks. The immigrants were hard working, moral folks with no criminal records who became part of these small rural communities in which they resided.

I don't look at each crime as a race or immigration issue. THAT is the very reason our society is crap. Let's call it what it is, a crime. A crime that does not discriminate or stay within social stigmas.

are you not aware that entering this country without proper paperwork is a crime ??????????????????????????????????????????????
it doesn't matter what country they come from or how hard they work or they assimilate . They broke the law. You could go down to the hood tonight and your chances of being mugged or worse increase because of the environment you are in . The poor girl and everyone here has a chance of something heinous happening to them from ordinary citizens but throw in the illegalls and your odds just went up . refer to my first line here. THEY ARE CRIMINALS AS SOON AS THEIR FOOT HITS THIS SOIL WITHOUT PROPER PAPERWORK.

So is speeding. Comitting a crime does NOT make you preconditioned to murder. Neither does an illegal immigrant. How many serial killers are illegal immigrants?[/quote]

Most are white dudes. Including the a-hole who just took out his whole family. That fact gets overlooked a lot. In fact, most murderers are men, period. I wonder how many guys have actually ever really thought about what that feels like for women.....maybe the menfolk could just TALK about putting one behind the ear and , ya know, stop actually DOING it????
[I'll note what should be obvious: I'm not talking about every man. Most of you are kitty-cats, I'm sure. ;-)

Poor guy , I bet he was all stressed out over somebody being in office that wants to up hold our laws that have been being over looked for years. He was a LAW BREAKING CRIMINAL before he killed this young lady that did nothing to him. He should have been caught and shipped back once the second time he should be punished to where he does not want to come back not legal. But now he needs to be shipped back in a box in the same condition as this young lady but probably never will happen due to the state is a death penalty free state should send him to Texas or Okla. we don't care to give them what they deserve.

BRYANT":2a98x24l said:
Poor guy , I bet he was all stressed out over somebody being in office that wants to up hold our laws that have been being over looked for years. He was a LAW BREAKING CRIMINAL before he killed this young lady that did nothing to him. He should have been caught and shipped back once the second time he should be punished to where he does not want to come back not legal. But now he needs to be shipped back in a box in the same condition as this young lady but probably never will happen due to the state is a death penalty free state should send him to Texas or Okla. we don't care to give them what they deserve.
Picture is actually a bit more complicated; Current Occupant deporting fewer than Prior Occupant (as of end of 2017 anyway). (The left pillories BHO for deporting so many; the right pillories him for deporting so few). https://www.economist.com/united-states ... -obama-did

boondocks":10ucmbkk said:
BRYANT":10ucmbkk said:
Picture is actually a bit more complicated; Current Occupant deporting fewer than Prior Occupant (as of end of 2017 anyway). (The left pillories BHO for deporting so many; the right pillories him for deporting so few). https://www.economist.com/united-states ... -obama-did

That's not exactly what the article states, but I won't go further, as doing so enters the realm of the forbidden 'P' word and Mod2 ain't messing around.

greybeard":1aokz5ck said:
boondocks":1aokz5ck said:
BRYANT":1aokz5ck said:

That's not exactly what the article states, but I won't go further, as doing so enters the realm of the forbidden 'P' word and Mod2 ain't messing around.
Read it and seems like a fair characterization (basically the title of the article). But will likewise leave it there lest we both get "deported"...

NEFarmwife":32jd23x1 said:
M-5":32jd23x1 said:
"IF" a frog didn't jump he wouldn't bump his AZZ.. He now has committed 2 crimes first by coming here illegally second is murder. chance of her getting murdered went up when the baztard came here illegally.
That statement there, is just as asinine as a statement saying she wouldn't have been murdered "had she not been wearing a sports bra, jogging. She was asking for it!"

We just had an extremely large ICE raid where they gathered 144 illegals (and then later dropped that dramatically because many had papers) but the biggest crime was that commited by those who "enslaved" those immigrants and took nearly 8 MILLION dollars from them. These were farmers in Nebraska who hired them illegally. The crimes commited here and being punished for, were of white folks. The immigrants were hard working, moral folks with no criminal records who became part of these small rural communities in which they resided.

I don't look at each crime as a race or immigration issue. THAT is the very reason our society is crap. Let's call it what it is, a crime. A crime that does not discriminate or stay within social stigmas.
he had already gotten away with one crime,why not make it two...look at me ..I'm in the land of,I can do as I please...if not there are plenty of folks that will hold signs and protest on my behalf.

Latest posts