Cattle Today Family Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

TN Cattle Man":1mbvgd57 said:
hillsdown":1mbvgd57 said:
TN Cattle Man":1mbvgd57 said:
Just sent my Mug Shot in...

It is nice to be able to put a face to the name!!

I haven't received it TN.
Ooops.... that's because I sent it to Alison!! Will send again!

I'm still waiting for those truck pics you promised me.

TennesseeTuxedo":210q3ou9 said:
I'm in the pen on the other side of the fences. The little lady is my mother in law.
Thank you! I guess I have not been around long enough to know who is male or who is female for sure.... :hide:

TennesseeTuxedo":2g0yg03w said:
No problem.

I have other pics if that one won't work. I just thought it would be nice to feature my MIL since she's the actual farmer in the family.
Proven by her having drafted you into the pen? :clap:

TennesseeTuxedo":31fy2jd2 said:
No problem.

I have other pics if that one won't work. I just thought it would be nice to feature my MIL since she's the actual farmer in the family.

It is a really nice pic of the 2 of you TT . :tiphat:

hillsdown":ru8tq6c6 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":ru8tq6c6 said:
No problem.

Thanks HD.

That was a year ago this month at the Rock Ridge Angus spring sale. My MIL is a very active 82 year old who knows more about cattle than I can ever hope to learn.

TT, I'm just glad you're friendly. :nod: Bigfoot to. From here on out I'm only picking fights with Texasbred because I have a good hunch I can out-run him and maybe even whip him(after the run of course) if I had to. 3way looks my size but I'm not real sure how to deal with a guy so crazy that he can't even smile after he gets an elk like that.

I was disappoint when I didn't see a picture of TB, and CB getting in wheelchair demo derby after a game of shuffle board at the old folk's home.
:lol:

Cp,

I bet TT's MIL would lay a hay maker on you with that clutch bag if you messed with #1 son in law.

Bigfoot":1jgjxqgp said:
Cp,

I bet TT's MIL would lay a hay maker on you with that clutch bag if you messed with #1 son in law.
I'm pretty sure I'd take my chances with him before I'd mess with her...

TennesseeTuxedo":2866qrkm said:
hillsdown":2866qrkm said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2866qrkm said:
No problem.

Thanks HD.

That was a year ago this month at the Rock Ridge Angus spring sale. My MIL is a very active 82 year old who knows more about cattle than I can ever hope to learn.
TT it is a great picture of the two of you! She is surely part of the CT family in some capacity! Even if she advises you, to advise us! :nod: You should add a user name for her. :D she looks fantastic for 81 in that picture! I would have never guessed her age. Looks like a great lady!

Latest posts