Cattle Today Family Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em":74art2zn said:
I just went down to Oregon and picked up some different AZZ. :) .

I was taking real offense to your comments, until I realized you weren't talking about me. :lol:

Geez Sky, your as bad as 3way when it comes to smiling In pic :lol: :lol: ..... Plz don't comment on my smile...... Ah ...... I was hoping that ornery yearly colt wasn't going to mistake my grandaughter tiny fingers for carrots. :shock:

skyhightree1":33urk45u said:
took 2 hrs almost to find a pic of me without a deer lol sent a pic to HD
:lol: I got ya to "give in" and do a "selfie"! :clap:
I do not understand why you GREAT LOOKING guys will not smile! You all are so serious......... :D

Alan":3b3g8efp said:
Geez Sky, your as bad as 3way when it comes to smiling In pic :lol: :lol: ..... Plz don't comment on my smile...... Ah ...... I was hoping that ornery yearly colt wasn't going to mistake my grandaughter tiny fingers for carrots. :shock:

:lol2: not sure why bit all my pics are the same lol brangus/Alan if not mistaken I was irritated wife kept asking what I was doing so I took that pic and sent it to her

branguscowgirl":5ekd9yry said:
skyhightree1":5ekd9yry said:
I do not understand why you GREAT LOOKING guys will not smile! You all are so serious......... :D

he was emulating sittin bull.

M5farm":kxbdnb44 said:
branguscowgirl":kxbdnb44 said:
skyhightree1":kxbdnb44 said:

he was emulating sittin bull.

:lol2:

skyhightree1":3c8nypuh said:
OMG....and I thought I was ugly. Good looking equipment behind you tho. :lol: :lol: :hide:

Way I figured bit was if I'm gonna be so ugly I need to smell dynamite all the time. The cologne helped me to find an Adalii " a wife" lol yea that piece of equipment is pretty sexy :lol2:

The pic I put up was two years ago my daughter had just gone to Fayetteville for her first year and was bad homesick. She text and ask me what I was doing so I snapped a pic and told her I was finishing putting a gearbox on a pivot.
She put the pic on Instagram and said "I miss my daddy".

jedstivers":2fj0xevw said:
The pic I put up was two years ago my daughter had just gone to Fayetteville for her first year and was bad homesick. She text and ask me what I was doing so I snapped a pic and told her I was finishing putting a gearbox on a pivot.
That is really sweet! :heart: Nothing like a daughters love.

branguscowgirl":jcaq0mm4 said:
jedstivers":jcaq0mm4 said:
She and I are real close. She's my babe girl.

jedstivers":2t0q0o0c said:
branguscowgirl":2t0q0o0c said:
jedstivers":2t0q0o0c said:
She and I are real close. She's my babe girl.
"A son is a son, till he takes him a wife. A daughters a daughter, all of her life!"

Hmm.. the people I wanted to see, the picture didn't want to load it seems.. TB and 3waycross.

TB, you say you were 143 lbs in high school? I'm that if I'm lucky nearly 20 years later... used to do good arm wrestling but tendinitis has put a halt to that... I can run if I need to... and as my friend used to say... I can run faster scared than you can mad!

The person that really didn't match my imagination was Knersie... With the amount of knowledge I think he has, I expected him to look it :)

She put the pic on Instagram and said "I miss my daddy".[/quote]
That is really sweet! :heart: Nothing like a daughters love.[/quote]
She and I are real close. She's my babe girl.[/quote]
"A son is a son, till he takes him a wife. A daughters a daughter, all of her life!"[/quote]
The funny thing is she's not my biological daughter, her mother and I married when she was seven. However she is as much mine as if I had made her. She's closer to me than anyone, she has the same views as me and people that don't know either one of us say how much she looks like me. I just say thank you.

jedstivers":1gqgkt1i said:
That is really sweet! :heart: Nothing like a daughters love.[/quote]
She and I are real close. She's my babe girl.[/quote]
"A son is a son, till he takes him a wife. A daughters a daughter, all of her life!"[/quote]
The funny thing is she's not my biological daughter, her mother and I married when she was seven. However she is as much mine as if I had made her. She's closer to me than anyone, she has the same views as me and people that don't know either one of us say how much she looks like me. I just say thank you.[/quote]

jed, most of the time it is not about "who made ya." But it's ALL ABOUT WHO LOVES YA! :D

Moving this thread back up to the top just to remind everyone we still need your picture sent to hills down to post! :D
Come on everyone, it is fun to see folks! :nod:

A big thank you to the great people that have participated!! :clap:

Latest posts