Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

main-qimg-caa6c2779b53c17ef67d671a3b3efb57

For those of my generation, that cannot and do not understand why and how something like facebook even exists, I'm trying to make friends outside of that ubiquitous platform, while applying the same principles.

Every day, I walk down the street, around town and tell passerby's what I've eaten, where I've been, who I've slept with, what clothes I have bought, how I feel at the moment, what I did last night and what I may do later and with whom. I drag out photos of me and my family and me taking stuff apart, watering the plants, standing in front of interesting things and with interesting people and show them videos of me just driving around town. I also stand there and listen to them as they do the same thing, explaining and telling me about every little aspect of their insignificant little lives just I've done with my even more insignificant life. I tell them I like what I see and that I now consider them a friend.

It's working too! Just like facebook.
I now have people following me around. Two policemen, a private investigator, a suspected serial killer and a psychiatrist.

It is true that Mike Huckabee lived in a double wide in the late '90s or early 2000s, while the governors mansion was being remodeled. A lot of good jokes nationwide over that. I can't remember which democrat governor offered to help him take the wheels off, but Huckabee's response was that property taxes are cheaper if you leave the wheels on (which was true in Arkansas at that time), and instead invited him to visit for noodling lessons and a garbeque.

1715173772246.png
Curtis & Leroy bought a mule for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the mule the next day. The next morning the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry, fellows, I have some bad news, the mule died last night."
Curtis & Leroy replied: "Well, then just give us our money back." The farmer said: "Can't do that. I went and spent it already." They said, "OK then, just bring us the dead mule." The farmer asked, "What in the world y'all gonna do with a dead mule?" Curtis said, "We gonna raffle him off."

The farmer said, "You can't raffle off a dead mule!" Leroy said, "We shore can! We don't hafta tell nobody he's dead!" A couple of weeks later, the farmer ran into Curtis & Leroy at the Piggly Wiggly grocery store and asked. "What'd you fellers ever do with that dead mule?"

They said: "We raffled him off like we said we wuz gonna do." Leroy said: "We sold 500 tickets fer two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898." The farmer said, "Didn't anyone complain?" Curtis said, "Well, the feller who won got upset. So we gave him his two dollars back."

Curtis and Leroy now work for the government. They're overseeing the Bailout & Stimulus Programs.