Dogs attack hunter

Help Support CattleToday:

For all the stuff I have been around I have never been so scared as when I was mowing one time and a pack of dogs came running down the road. I knew if they wanted that mower there was very little I could do. I knew realistically my chance of fighting them off was slim.

Dogs are extremely powerful animals if you have ever seen what they are capable of.

I'm baffled how it was even his decision. And why he isn't in jail. Anyone that allows their dogs to wander free should be responsible for anything they do.
ROFLMAO! This is rural Ga, where snowflakes don't survive and real men make the rules. There are no leash laws in Jackson county. Here, you have a dog that bites someone, growls at a kid, chases chickens etc, then YOU shoot it. A man's dog does any of that to you? Even on your place? YOU shoot a man's dog and that man probably wont be charged with the beat down you gonna get. You tell the man what his dog did, and he shoots it, usually right there in fr

ROFLMAO! This is rural Ga, where snowflakes don't survive and real men make the rules. There are no leash laws in Jackson county. Here, you have a dog that bites someone, growls at a kid, chases chickens etc, then YOU shoot it. A man's dog does any of that to you? Even on your place? YOU shoot a man's dog and that man probably wont be charged with the beat down you gonna get. You tell the man what his dog did, and he shoots it, usually right there in fr
Maybe it's because of all the pit bulls from the meth heads, but shooting somebody's dog under justified means here won't get you too much social scrutiny. And if a good person's dog gets after your stuff and it's now or never, do or die, there's a decent chance they'll understand if it was bad enough.

I wouldn't have been out without at least a pistol and I can guarantee you the dogs owner wouldn't have had to ask what should be done about the dogs because they wouldn't have made it back.

Maybe it's because of all the pit bulls from the meth heads, but shooting somebody's dog under justified means here won't get you too much social scrutiny. And if a good person's dog gets after your stuff and it's now or never, do or die, there's a decent chance they'll understand if it was bad enough.
You don't see their pitts running loose like that very much. Their pitts or Cane corsos are kept close by as anti-K9 unit measures.

For all the stuff I have been around I have never been so scared as when I was mowing one time and a pack of dogs came running down the road. I knew if they wanted that mower there was very little I could do. I knew realistically my chance of fighting them off was slim.

Dogs are extremely powerful animals if you have ever seen what they are capable of.
Feral and stray dogs account for 90% of the **** blamed on coyotes and wolves.

Yep. Article said 2 pitt crosses and one German Shephard cross.
I was bit by a Pitt x Cat on the forearm. Had to go to the emergency room. It put a gash on top and two punctures from the bottom, pretty much to the bone. I had bad nerve pains for a couple years and still do if you push on the scars. The top of my right hand on the right side and down my forearm have no feeling.

They consider being bit by a Pitt the same as being run over by a vehicle. They can actually break bones.

I've watched a #65 American bulldog roll full grown cows on their side. It is amazing.

Latest posts