Found this tool

Help Support CattleToday:

Sad part is I worked for Firestone back in the late 80s. I knew as soon as I read your post I was wrong......you didn't have to laugh at me... 😆
O no!!
Your an ex firestone guy too??
I'm sorry. I thought I was the only sucker that was silly enough to work for them.
2 weeks shy of 10 years.
Corporate ruined that place!!

O no!!
Your an ex firestone guy too??
I'm sorry. I thought I was the only sucker that was silly enough to work for them.
2 weeks shy of 10 years.
Corporate ruined that place!!
That's exactly right.
Less than 2 years here. When they raised me to service manager I started having to go to sales meetings. It opened my eyes to how sleazy they are. I gotta sleep at night. I got out of there.

Maybe we'll add a lil history here...
Hub cap theft used to be a huge problem! The manufacturers made it more difficult to steal em and then sell em back to the same guy ya steal em from.

This is what you use when the customer loses that key. (Thus making it easier to steal them again)20211101_163803.jpg20211101_163831.jpg
Then they go back together with a regular ol bolt and a thin wall socket.
Notice the amount of dust on the box.....

Thought it was the biggest pain in the a*s tire /wheel invention ever. Then came they used some thing similar as a locking lug nut . Then something similar to get the spare tire down on suvs ,and pickups . A bad idea x3

Latest posts