Just wow šŸ¤©

Help Support CattleToday:

@coachg Are you close to this location in Alabama?

ABSOLUTE LIVE. AUCTION on farm equipment and cattle. Chad Curvin Auction Solutions will be selling 30+ head of cattle including 7 registered waygu, half waygu, commercial cattle and the farm equipment in this estate auction on Saturday May 4th 9A.M. Located at 501 Deer Valley Road Jacksonville AL. CHAD CURVIN AL5121

@coachg Are you close to this location in Alabama?

ABSOLUTE LIVE. AUCTION on farm equipment and cattle. Chad Curvin Auction Solutions will be selling 30+ head of cattle including 7 registered waygu, half waygu, commercial cattle and the farm equipment in this estate auction on Saturday May 4th 9A.M. Located at 501 Deer Valley Road Jacksonville AL. CHAD CURVIN AL5121

No sir , I went to JSU it's about 1:45 south and east of me . Pick up I 20 and get off at Oxford is probably best from Ga Those cows might be expensive? šŸ¤”šŸ˜³

Sold 7 today , blown away by what they brought! Two calves at 460 lbs were heifers . Left 4 home that I had planned on selling. 1 sick , 3 lighter than I wanted to sell . View attachment 43966
Coach that is a mighty good payday! I'm glad the bull is working out and wish I could say it's all because of the Gizmo bull but I'm sure the calves were out of some nice cows and we are in the hottest market we have had in years. But then again black calves out of really good black bulls can help on sale dayšŸ˜

Latest posts