Living 200 years

Help Support CattleToday:

I'd probably be ok as long as i did not have to have someone change my diaper, or even wear a diaper. There would have to be something good to watch on TV. I'd be ok with a scooter as long as i could use it myself. But as soon as someone has to wipe my butt, i'll be looking for a way out.

Family doctor is into research. Last visit he said that modern medicine is advancing so rapidly that for every year you live, the average life expectancy is increased by 6 months. After that I had to go in Walmart to get a few things. I observed the clientele and I do not think that the researchers took all parts of the population into consideration.

Well, to be fair, a lot of the small to mid-sized operations are overstocked and have too resource intensive a process anyway, so maybe this is just a good time to refine the model. Not digging on anyone, just a born optimist.
Very true. Land is expensive. Own less land and essentially rent extra land when you buy hay. It works until hay prices get shy high, then you wish you have more land.

Very true. Land is expensive. Own less land and essentially rent extra land when you buy hay. It works until hay prices get shy high, then you wish you have more land.
The human landscape has to be taken into account. Best way to get the hay from that field or cropfield you never see cut or grazed is to just ask. Most folks just won't is all, low trust society and all that.

Guess I better ask the bank for a 70 year note and start buying more ground. I might be able to farm full time at 120 that way!

Latest posts