LSU vs Clemson title game.....................

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
I like Clemson, but they just have not played the competition like SEC teams. LSU 28-17....................Both teams probably have number 1 pick QBs...

Looking forward to watching what should be a great football game! Not sure if anyone can keep up with LSU this year when they are firing on all cylinders!!

TN Cattle Man said:
Looking forward to watching what should be a great football game! Not sure if anyone can keep up with LSU this year when they are firing on all cylinders!!

You got that right. My dear ol' Texas Aggies marched in there will high hopes and it lasted about 5 minutes after the kickoff. They're still trying to figure out what hit them. :lol2: :lol: If I were a gambling man I'd probably just sit this one out and enjoy the game.

LSU looks amazing, but you never know. A couple turnovers, an injury, bad bounces, 50/50 calls going against you, the best team doesn't always win.

Is it just me or has a lot of excitement died with the long break between the semifinals and the championship?

ChrisB said:
LSU looks amazing, but you never know. A couple turnovers, an injury, bad bounces, 50/50 calls going against you, the best team doesn't always win.

Is it just me or has a lot of excitement died with the long break between the semifinals and the championship?

I agree. It is ridiculous playing college football in mid January. I'll watch but I hope this is the last time they pull this stunt.

New Orleans has been packed sidewalk to sidewalk since early this morning.

Clemson's coach jokingly commented that it looks like a different country in Louisiana. The poverty can be shocking if you are not prepared to see it. This may be too much for Clemson. Culture Shock could get inside their heads.

jltrent said:
I like Clemson, but they just have not played the competition like SEC teams. LSU 28-17....................Both teams probably have number 1 pick QBs...

My numbers on the pot is the only dog I have in this. Guess I am rooting for LSU. Got too many names ending in eaux in the family, get white-eyed at reunions doing otherwise.

If a loss will get Clemsons coach to **** and quit acting like a whiny little bytch every time theres a camera around , I'd love to see an LSU blowout. I doubt even that would do it though.

jltrent said:
Well it is 2nd quarter and the score is 28-17 so my score is only good for a half. Very good game and LSU is starting to roll if CLemson does not come back in the 2nd half.

Latest posts