Milo get a whole hot dog for a kill!

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
Ha. Let that lil dachsund out tonight...........he ran over to a tarp and was on point! I knew something was under there..............I figured a mouse or rat............lil possum! He did not make it 3ft. " Pouncy" got him! Like a winner........to bad Milo only weighs about 14 lbs or maybe we could make a dog out of his instinct!

A dachshund may be small but they are bad a$$ dogs and make for some great ratters. Granted a bit slow but ... still bad.

Jogeephus":cxwqv2tb said:
A dachshund may be small but they are bad a$$ dogs and make for some great ratters. Granted a bit slow but ... still bad.

We have a half dachshund/half corgi that is a real killing machine - mice, rats, possum,rabbits, even armadillos (grabs the 'dillos by the head). She weighs about 30 pounds and doesn't have any quit in her.

Jogeephus":2cxznp9b said:
Shhh don't tell Milo but that lil possum knew how to " play dead........" I went out to throw him away and by gosh he was gone!

Latest posts