More Corona madness....the drama continues

Help Support CattleToday:

Yea, I agree but what about the kiddos that don't have the ability to participate with the virtual teaching?

We'll just have to wait a few days and see if what I was told comes to be.....

Saw this about 5pm today, at one of the busiest intersections in the nearby town of Cleveland Texas. Intersection of US 59 and state highway 105. It's on private property but barely..the edge of a Shell station's parking lot. Crappy cell ph picture thru the windshield of wife's car from the Whataburger parking lot.

Confederate flag with an m-16 across the middle of it, An American 'support law enforcement' flag with the blue stripe, and Trump 2020 flag. Thought to myself "I bet they aren't going to be there in the morning"....but they might be.

JMJ Farms said:
Any chance this virus could have been around much longer than previously thought? And that the majority of the hype is just bc of the amount of testing being done?

PS...not really sure of what you meant, but, in the US it was running rampant long before testing.....

But, you would suspect they would have caught up during the initial response and lockdowns.

We had it under control, but some bungling has let it loose in one state, it has spread far and wide very quickly and states locking borders again.

It is very contagious, or, some strains are, there is no way you can get lower testing results if you do not first isolate those with it or any sign of any sort of mild sniffle or sore throat etc.

In other words, it is out of control there, you can only aim to slow it.

Our cases are accelerating, so far, they are managing too track and trace, we will see in a few weeks if it is under some control or out.....but our states all agree, so we will all get a crippling lockdown most likely if scenario 2.

greybeard said:
We'll just have to wait a few days and see if what I was told comes to be.....

Saw this about 5pm today, at one of the busiest intersections in the nearby town of Cleveland Texas. Intersection of US 59 and state highway 105. It's on private property but barely..the edge of a Shell station's parking lot. Crappy cell ph picture thru the windshield of wife's car from the Whataburger parking lot.

Confederate flag with an m-16 across the middle of it, An American 'support law enforcement' flag with the blue stripe, and Trump 2020 flag. Thought to myself "I bet they aren't going to be there in the morning"....but they might be.

Why wont it be there ? It is not a Nazi flag, or some communist party flag, which I thought you could do in US if you have major issues, due to your freedoms ?

You can..and legally, but that doesn't stop nefarious individuals from trampling on your rights in the middle of the night..

greybeard said:
You can..and legally, but that doesn't stop nefarious individuals from trampling on your rights in the middle of the night..

It can get them shot as well.
Commission of a felony after dark is not real smart. Lot of people in today's society would be happy to test it.

A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41 ; and

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or

Well......6 weeks later and the southern state is in a mess, and ours is about to do masks and is a nervy time as we may follow and then lockdown again.

I see US is marching ahead again.

If anyone wants to doubt how contagious corona is, look at aus on worldometer, look at how it was near gone, and now blown up due to a handful of people, the deaths all started up again too.

There is no scam, no fraud, no nothing, the cases grow and the deaths follow.

My questions are....

How we all gonna deal with this going forward, we cannot destroy economies.

Second, how come China has so little, with such a large dense population, maybe they are very disciplined, or not reporting, or......mmm.

Well this COVID crap forced me to throw in the towel on working. After four clients tested positive and one died, I figured it was time. Stay safe, and tight lines.

greggy said:

Second, how come China has so little, with such a large dense population, maybe they are very disciplined, or not reporting, or......mmm.

Question 1 - I'm gonna keep living as close to normal as I know how while exercising common sense caution. I don't want to do anything to harm anyone else but I also refuse to fear something I can't see.

Question 2 - I've wondered the same thing. I'm leaning towards misreporting. But there's a possibility there's more to it than that.

Redgully said:
It's all ok, Putin has a vaccine ripe and ready to go.

Trump backed it, no ? :)

No doubt they have little red tape & what the side effects are is of little concern. I will wait :)

houstoncutter said:
Well this COVID crap forced me to throw in the towel on working. After four clients tested positive and one died, I figured it was time. Stay safe, and tight lines.

That is not good.

Some others here seem to think there is none or not much around as they have not experienced that.

JMJ Farms said:
greggy said:

Question 1 - I'm gonna keep living as close to normal as I know how while exercising common sense caution. I don't want to do anything to harm anyone else but I also refuse to fear something I can't see.

Question 2 - I've wondered the same thing. I'm leaning towards misreporting. But there's a possibility there's more to it than that.

On 1, yep, my thoughts too, but state govs have a big hand in things, when locked down, they heavily fine anyone not following the orders, so it is not normal say in tge state south of me.

Most states here have closed borders too, and that has an effect even if in a state with no lockdown.

I have heard unsubstantiated stories of buildings with doors welded up in China and people having to lower down baskets with money to get their bag of rice.

Ken

Latest posts