'QAnon Shaman' rioter should be given organic food while in jail after going on hunger strike, federal judge says.....

Help Support CattleToday:

I agree with the crazy with the Judge ordering.. Must be some fine folks.

Last edited:
Apparently there are some elected MAGA folks that share his ridiculous conspiracy beliefs. Good thing for all of us though is they probably do draw the line when it comes to believing organic is better. Guess that's because some on the other side seem to have embraced the great organic myth. It's a strange time in the political world for sure.

Politics has become so far out to the extremes that neither party fully represents most folks. The left has some detestable positions that pushed me to vote for the other side the majority of the time years ago. The right, prided themselves with standing for morals and compassionate conservative values. That was a platform that many found respectable. My fear is that recently those values are eroding and being upstaged by a much different mindset. The embracing of more self centered individuals, and agendas, as well as ridiculous and dangerous conspiracy theories may lead to an exodus of support.

A legit religious request - granted by a reasonable judge.
I have no problem with it.
The guy hasn't been convicted of anything yet and in my America is considered
innocent until proven otherwise.

Daniel was granted his organic diet religious request when he refused to defile
himself with King Nebuchadnezzar's food and wine.

Last edited:
I find it interesting the United States spends over 700 billion dollars a year for national defense, but somehow someone like this gets through a fence and police force at the capital building!

I find it interesting the United States spends over 700 billion dollars a year for national defense, but somehow someone like this gets through a fence and police force at the capital building!
It was pretty easy, the barricades were pulled back and the first hundred or so were waived on in.

Set up.

It was pretty easy, the barricades were pulled back and the first hundred or so were waived on in.

Set up.
I have to agree. I was in DC in October right after 911 and you could sure tell the important buildings as they had concrete barricades around them and guards with M16's everywhere. One guy tried to get a closer picture of the Capital and the guards met him immediately and turned him back. Pictures showed very little resistance and none standing on the entry steps like the BLM protest before.

Here was the BLM protection...

ErFFCEjVEAES7F5.jpg

Last edited:
I have to agree. I was in DC in October right after 911 and you could sure tell the important buildings as they had concrete barricades around them and guards with M16's everywhere. One guy tried to get a closer picture of the Capital and the guards met him immediately and turned him back. Pictures showed very little resistance and none standing on the entry steps like the BLM protest before.

Here was the BLM protection...

ErFFCEjVEAES7F5.jpg
The crowd on January 6th might have turned back in face of this kind of a show of force.

Latest posts