Quad recommendation please

Help Support CattleToday:

Hi everyone, have not had time to circle back and update y'all on what I ended up buying. My wife was diagnosed with cancer and we have been going through chemo, radiation, surgeries and recovery. In time, she will be okay but she has been hit with just about every complication imaginable and we are definitely being tested.
I did end up coming across a Yamaha Grizzly 660 that is set up with a winch and front rack I couldn't pass up. So far it has been a great tool added to the ranch and I'm really enjoying this quad.
Thanks again for the input

HanknCali":fsnz2wxh said:
Hi everyone, have not had time to circle back and update y'all on what I ended up buying. My wife was diagnosed with cancer and we have been going through chemo, radiation, surgeries and recovery. In time, she will be okay but she has been hit with just about every complication imaginable and we are definitely being tested.
I did end up coming across a Yamaha Grizzly 660 that is set up with a winch and front rack I couldn't pass up. So far it has been a great tool added to the ranch and I'm really enjoying this quad.

excellent pick! enjoy. when that quad has 30,000 miles on it she'll still be running like new!

ddd75":2sfb7dkv said:
HanknCali":2sfb7dkv said:

excellent pick! enjoy. when that quad has 30,000 miles on it she'll still be running like new!

I've got the same atv, pretty tough machine but it's very tippy with a sprayer on back. I've rolled it half a dozen times. Do yourself a favor and run non-ethanol gas in it, those carburetors are pretty picky about ethanol.

Hope your wife has a full and speedy recovery, and gets back to living a normal, healthy, active life!

Latest posts