Shout Out to Chevy Delivering Food During the Quarantine

Help Support CattleToday:

A lot of people need help, especially older folks that are to proud to except government handouts. Good job.

Bravo to you guys for looking out for others!!!

Shows you are quality folks.

We sent a few roasts, some potatoes and veggies and a few muffins to a neighbors place yesterday. She is in her 80's and was running short. So rather than make her hit the grocery store we raided our freezer and cold room. We have lots so it is not a biggie by any stretch.

It is what country folk do - look after each other.

She was all smiles.

Best to all.

L

Bigfoot said:
We live in a small world, I recognize Mr. Chevy.

Mr Farmer Shell aka my husband (I'm not really a Farmer he is) asked if your a operator or worked on a tow boat?

Awe thanks ya'll! 😍

tom4018 said:
Chevy said:
tom4018 said:
What town was this?

Paducah :pretty:

Great thing your doing. Didn't recognize the town. I am near Bowling Green.

Just south of Bowling Green if I remember correctly it was hwy 100 was one of the pretties places I have ever been through. From Adair county to Bowling Green is some pretty country IMO.

Chevy said:
Bigfoot said:
We live in a small world, I recognize Mr. Chevy.

Mr Farmer Shell aka my husband (I'm not really a Farmer he is) asked if your a operator or worked on a tow boat?

Awe thanks ya'll! 😍

No, involved in many aspects of agriculture around the state. My pic is on the CT family pic thread (if that still exist). Show him my mug shot, and see if he recognizes me. Murray state, and perhaps the expo is standing out in my mind.

Latest posts