Texas Gov sends 1000 National Guard to secure Tex/Mex border

Help Support CattleToday:

Finally someone willing to do the right thing and not reward illegals for doing the wrong this. Mr Potus you sir are a piece of cow chip take note of what you should be doing. Thank you governor of Texas.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Will the guard turn them back or hold them for the border patrol or some one else. Unless they turn them back there is no point in them being there.

If the Guard doesn't have orders to shoot to kill all illegals trying to enter this country it won't stop. What are they going to do beat them up? Send them back in a box it will stop real quick.

Red Bull Breeder":2a1tc3ie said:
Will the guard turn them back or hold them for the border patrol or some one else. Unless they turn them back there is no point in them being there.

Stop the from coming! I hope!

At least someone is doing something.

12 million a month is the cost it appears. A whole lot better than the billions proposed by the potus.

hurleyjd":1s1i1rmn said:
Any one remember the last time the military was put on the border. What happened. An American was killed.
When you join the National Guard there is a reason they issue you combat equipment !!! It ain't the Boy Scouts.

highgrit":3tvkm4cc said:
If the Guard doesn't have orders to shoot to kill all illegals trying to enter this country it won't stop. What are they going to do beat them up? Send them back in a box it will stop real quick.

I usually only comment on subjects pertaining to cattle here.
I do, however, read most of the threads. I find that it's my way of learning about others at CT.
I'm not trying to be confrontational, but have you ever notice how often you speak of killing other humans? Especially those that don't align with your mindset.

fitz

hurleyjd":pacajj4x said:
Any one remember the last time the military was put on the border. What happened. An American was killed.
Oh my Gawd--I'm now skeered outta my boots. Oddly enough, the current administration's loyal followers never seem to be too upset as almost monthly, (weekly?) illegal immigrants commit crimes ranging from petty theft, to drug infractions, home invasion, to outright murder and rape.
Go figure.

They'll probably take over the diaper changing etc. so the real border agents can do their real job (If they will). Wouldn't be a bad time to blow those 14 or so bridges crossing the Rio Grande....folks in Texas border town would have to start doing their own lawn and landscaping.

piedmontese":2zhdohc8 said:
It's EZ to say shoot to kill,but could you do it? Blow a kids brains out.

I have never taken a human life myself but was trained to do so as an LEO ... I have drawn gun on people several times and it was a instinctive action. We as the united states such as it is... Are being invated by people who have no right to be here they are sucking the blood out of the country as well as other yahoos.The reasoning behind sending them home in a box as HG stated for me is because drastic times call for drastic measures. If we continue to handout $$$ why would they stop ?? Its just like the justice system in the US we baby prisoners give them AC,CABLE,Food other countries if you commit a crime there is a major punishment steal loose a hand etc. If we started having an open season on ANY illegal and they know it they would think hard before trying to invade us. I don't know about you piedmontese but if someone breaks into my house they will not get served a glass of lemonade and politely asked to leave they will get served with something else. The way I see it illegals are breaking into the US which is all of our home and WE NEED TO DEFEND IT AT ALL COSTS.

TexasBred":28kdkd2f said:
They'll probably take over the diaper changing etc. so the real border agents can do their real job (If they will). Wouldn't be a bad time to blow those 14 or so bridges crossing the Rio Grande....folks in Texas border town would have to start doing their own lawn and landscaping.

Easy now cowboy, let's not be too hasty, I'm not prepared to fire up a lawnmower.

Everyone keeps talking about the kids, the humanity and so on
They are some that just want to escape to a better life, work and contribute and that's true for some
The real problem is the drugs, gangs, violence and criminal life style most are bringing with them
They come from a culture when a human life means nothing. They will kill you for something as small as your car and never blink an eye
They bring nothing good to the country and they're families are a burden society and contribute nothing
They get free healthcare , school for their kids, food stamps and etc all while paying nothing in

They make their living via drugs, prostitution, theft and so on

It's the land of opportunity

http://mrc.org/media-reality-check/bord ... er-stories

Edit
Let me add I spent several years on a ranch in Dalhart tx that employed a couple of Mexicans(illegals called now )
They were two of the best men I have known in my life
They helped raise me to an extent so I know they're good people in a bad situation but we have to control the border to keep the bad out

Shanghai":1a78oyh7 said:
Everyone keeps talking about the kids, the humanity and so on
They are some that just want to escape to a better life and work and that's true for some
The real problem is the drugs, gangs, violence and criminal life style most are bringing with them
They come from a culture when a human life means nothing. They will kill you for something as small as your car and never blink an eye
They bring nothing good to the country and they're families are a burden society and contribute nothing
They get free healthcare , school for their kids, food stamps and etc all while paying nothing in

They make their living via drugs, prostitution, theft and so on

It's the land of opportunity

http://mrc.org/media-reality-check/bord ... er-stories

Edit
Let me add I spent several years on a ranch in Dalhart tx they employed a couple of Mexicans(illegals called now )
They were two of the best men I have known in my life
They helped raise me to an extent so I know they're good people in a bad situation but we have to control the border to keep the bad out
\My understanding that only about 20% are actually what we would call children. Many are 15-16-17 which in their world usually mean you are grown with a couple of kids. Since we're going to reach out to all these folks let's send a few jumbo jets out and get a few loads from Somalia, Ethiopia, Nigeria and a few other places where they are actually being killed or starved to death.

TennesseeTuxedo":1448avbf said:
TexasBred":1448avbf said:

Easy now cowboy, let's not be too hasty, I'm not prepared to fire up a lawnmower.

:lol2: :lol2: :clap:

We need to(and have needed to for quite a while) shut that border down tight and then have a documented work program like the braccero program where we know who they are and allow them in under very specific conditions. That way our border is secure and we still have our workforce.

Latest posts