The latest craze?

Help Support CattleToday:

James T

Reaction score
One of the local cops here told me yesterday that the latest craze among older teenage boys is taking a tampon, soaking it in vodka and sticking up their poop chute to get high faster. What in the he!! is this world coming too? When does the insanity stop?

TexasBred":1opr1y9y said:
Aaron":1opr1y9y said:
Still not as dumb as those teenagers that practice auto-erotic asphyxia.
Dam I ain't even gonna google that. I'll just wait for you to define it.
They hang themselves to near unconciousness -- till they just start seeing the "bright light." But many of them don't pull out fast enough. Those are the stories you hear about kids dying from "accidental" hangings in their bedroom closets -- the parents find them when they don't come down for breakfast or dinner.

There's more to it than just that kathie. That's the clean version. Usually they are found in various stages of undress. A kid I knew in high school died this way.

hooknline":2ywcbnbu said:
There's more to it than just that kathie. That's the clean version. Usually they are found in various stages of undress. A kid I knew in high school died this way.
You're right Hook. I figured it'd be fine if someone else wanted to fill in the "details."

Well since it makes everybody else squeamish; the male teenager tries to time himself to asphyxiate at the climax of orgasm, and yes, it is the cause of a lot of 'accidental' hangings.

A movie was made about the subject with Robin Williams, 'World's Greatest Dad'.

Pretty good assumption that was how David Carradine died a couple of years ago.

Double E":z1w77ui5 said:

You're right. I'd forgotten about that. I wonder if some of this is a direct result of the publicity surrounding his death.

I didn't like it when mom took my temp . I sure as hell ain't putting nothing that big in there . And I'm pretty sure I can get just as drunk drinking .

VanC":qosrh77n said:
Double E":qosrh77n said:

You're right. I'd forgotten about that. I wonder if some of this is a direct result of the publicity surrounding his death.
I doubt Carradine's death had anything to do with "poplularity" of this abomination, if that is what actually happened with him. He was just one of the numbers . . .

I thought funneling beer, and spiking a watermelon was dangerous. This stuff is insane. Who was the first person to think up this crap? And how did he make that presentation to his buddies the next day? Like hey dude, man, you gotta try this shyt........

Kathie in Thorp":3676fxey said:
Calman":3676fxey said:
All this is just plain crazy.Wasen't it several years back it was the hampster phase. :???:

Cal
I remember the media reports about hamsters and gerbils. Mostly just disgusting -- but didn't kill people.

You're right I think it was mostly about gerbils.

Cal

JSCATTLE":3ndpofqr said:
Kids also stick pills in there arse . I saw that on discovery about eXtacy .
Ecstasy (MDMA --- 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine) is usually ingested orally. It's charged as a "legend drug" -- you can do the research. But drug users are creative in their use.

Yea most people do most things like liquor and extacy orally . But not these fools . It was on tv about 3 weeks ago . Seems like that would eat a hole in your gut .I'd be Lying If I said I never tried any kind of drugs but that's a little extreme .