What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14.":byy2qyya said:
skyhightree1":byy2qyya said:
ez14.":byy2qyya said:
Sky there is a pizza place near me that sells a pizza called the sarge. You need to give them a 24 hour heads up before you want the pizza and if you can eat the whole thing you don't even need to pay for it! So you up to try it?

I need to check that place out
https://bc.pizza/pizza/

Good Looking pies do you go there often?

ez14.":7r9q4qg7 said:
skyhightree1":7r9q4qg7 said:
ez14.":7r9q4qg7 said:

they have a lunch buffet for $8 that i like to go to but to just order a pizza there kinda expensive so mostly just the buffet

That's reasonable... I went to a pizza hut buffet Saturday and was disappointed on what they had so I just walked out it was mostly salad.

skyhightree1":3osyomld said:
ez14.":3osyomld said:
skyhightree1":3osyomld said:
they have a lunch buffet for $8 that i like to go to but to just order a pizza there kinda expensive so mostly just the buffet

That's reasonable... I went to a pizza hut buffet Saturday and was disappointed on what they had so I just walked out it was mostly salad.
nice thing about this buffet is if you got the time they will put out whatever pizza you request. But they do have a lot of salad to though I just skip the salad table

ez14.":xqbvlnku said:
skyhightree1":xqbvlnku said:
ez14.":xqbvlnku said:

nice thing about this buffet is if you got the time they will put out whatever pizza you request. But they do have a lot of salad to though I just skip the salad table

LOL salad is not my friend

skyhightree1":37ups0gl said:
ez14.":37ups0gl said:
skyhightree1":37ups0gl said:

But it could be........
Layered-Taco-Salad-8.jpg

greybeard":33piki0a said:
skyhightree1":33piki0a said:
ez14.":33piki0a said:

But it could be........
Layered-Taco-Salad-8.jpg

I don't know GB I posted a pic of a salad thats my friend

I'm not allowed to eat salads right now, and for the next 7 weeks...or any other green leafy foods, including lettuce, kale, cabbage, broccoli, or the hated Brussels sprouts. No loss there except I do like steamed broccoli.
Too much VitK in them which is a known warfarin antagonist.
I am allowed and encouraged to eat all the red beef I want. (not so much burger tho)

Flat irons tonight!!
See...the world is just after all.

greybeard":2x9maeqq said:
I'm not allowed to eat salads right now, and for the next 7 weeks...or any other green leafy foods, including lettuce, kale, cabbage, broccoli, or the hated Brussels sprouts. No loss there except I do like steamed broccoli.
I am allowed and encouraged to eat all the red beef I want. (not so much burger tho)

Flat irons tonight!!
why not so much burger?

I just need to find a doctor that will prescribe me that diet now! I guess you know where I can find one :)

greybeard":28njnozy said:

Flat irons tonight!!

warfarin is the devil.. .I hated going to get test weekly or every few days while i was on warfarin

ga.prime":3c49ernk said:
That'll wind up the eating once he chomps down on one of those Carolina Reaper chips.

it would but im not that crazy those were doritos.. sweet spicy chili flavored. I do like the blaze flavor too.

Latest posts