Apology

Help Support CattleToday:

farmerjan

Reaction score
I apologize if my reaction and post got the recent presidential thread locked. The comment that was made on how I "wasn't going to vote against a woman and black person?", because I am a female, created a really strong response from me. I do not think that you should vote for someone by gender, female, which I am, or race, black, which I am not..... but Yes, I will go against the tide and vote not for the sex or the race but on the facts and qualifications.
So if I caused the thread to get locked, the moderators are welcome to remove my comment and re-open the thread for anyone else to make comments on.

Life for everybody is about a second chance from time to time as I forgive you. :D

I am not mad at, or hurt by, or have any hurt or hard feelings towards any one. I don't think what I said was that far out and I was simply returning a comment that was made to me. Yes, I tend to speak pretty plainly. But I was careful to not use cuss words. And I was saying it in a "jesting way" back because I was half laughing about the comment made to me.... Still, I feel that it must be why they locked the thread and it was not my intention to lock the thread. So if that is why it got locked then that is what I am apologizing for. I am not apologizing for not following the spineless and blind dumb women who will vote for a woman just because she is a woman.... and if they had any decency, after watching some of the photo ops of Biden, with some of the little girls, they wouldn't vote for him either.
And does Ms Kamala Harris have a pure clean record????? Have seen some things about her long time affair with someone.... that leads me to believe that she has no better morals than an alley cat in heat either. NO ONE is perfect.... but there comes a time when we have to hold people that we are entrusting our lives to, up to a standard that is above the average.

farmerjan said:
NO ONE is perfect.... but there comes a time when we have to hold people that we are entrusting our lives to, up to a standard that is above the average.

Well that kinda eliminates the field :lol:

Really don't think a apology is necessary, its like apologizing for the boy that was shot point blank in north carolina, we can't speak our mind, but they can, were definitely going backwards.

haase said:
Really don't think a apology is necessary, its like apologizing for the boy that was shot point blank in north carolina, we can't speak our mind, but they can, were definitely going backwards.

The kid who's dad did dope with the killer earlier in the day? that one?.. The one who's killer was apprehended and is in jail, probably for life?

Nesikep said:
haase said:

The kid who's dad did dope with the killer earlier in the day? that one?.. The one who's killer was apprehended and is in jail, probably for life?

What has that got to do with the fact that he walked up and shot the kid? Life in jail is no punishment for that, and if people want to riot for an injustice and brutality that is a case if ever there was one and radio silence is all you get. George Floyd's killer was apprehended also, didn't stop anybody from rioting. Only difference there was the killer was white and dead man was black. Oh and he was a grown azz man who was himself high on drugs. Surely you are not so foolish as to compare the two or not see the point that we are making.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Nothing short of a swift execution will suffice in this case.

Long, painful and public is more in line IMO. Need to start making lessons for society out of them instead of allowing them to be leeches on society in prison.

SmokinM said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Nothing short of a swift execution will suffice in this case.

Long, painful and public is more in line IMO. Need to start making lessons for society out of them instead of allowing them to be leeches on society in prison.

Public execution along with chain gangs and prison farms.
Sure made an impression on me as a kid seein the farms and chain gangs with the high rider with a 30-30.

SmokinM said:
Nesikep said:
haase said:

What has that got to do with the fact that he walked up and shot the kid? Life in jail is no punishment for that, and if people want to riot for an injustice and brutality that is a case if ever there was one and radio silence is all you get. George Floyd's killer was apprehended also, didn't stop anybody from rioting. Only difference there was the killer was white and dead man was black. Oh and he was a grown azz man who was himself high on drugs. Surely you are not so foolish as to compare the two or not see the point that we are making.

I see the point you're trying to make, and it doesn't hold water. The justice system is working as intended for the Hinnant family. The murderer was arrested and put in jail. It took four days to arrest Floyd's killer, even with the murder on video. One could argue he never would have even been arrested and charged if not for the pressure of the protests.

Buck Randall said:
SmokinM said:
Nesikep said:

I see the point you're trying to make, and it doesn't hold water. The justice system is working as intended for the Hinnant family. The murderer was arrested and put in jail. It took four days to arrest Floyd's killer, even with the murder on video. One could argue he never would have even been arrested and charged if not for the pressure of the protests.

Mob rule in other words. Wonderful.

Caustic Burno said:
This two incidents are far as the east is from the west.
Floyd was far from innocent.
Look up his criminal history for yourself.

I thought that even a criminal gets his day i n court and serves the sentence applied. Did George do this, far
as I have tried to find he did. Passed a twenty dollar counterfeit bill, did he know it was counterfeit.

hurleyjd said:
Caustic Burno said:
This two incidents are far as the east is from the west.
Floyd was far from innocent.
Look up his criminal history for yourself.

I thought that even a criminal gets his day i n court and serves the sentence applied. Did George do this, far
as I have tried to find he did. Passed a twenty dollar counterfeit bill, did he know it was counterfeit.

He was too strung out on illegal narcotics to know Hurlery. He was also complaining he couldn't breathe well before he was restrained by the arresting officer. Fentanyl will do that to a junkie.

Latest posts