APOLOGY

Help Support CattleToday:

Arkansas

Reaction score
I want to apologize for my rude behavior in the past. I have made a complete azz of myself and poked sleeping dogs way too hard. This has been a great forum and I have gotten great advice from a lot good people on here. And I have acted like a child throwing temper tantrums and just been very rude with some very tolerate set of folks on here. I hope you can forgive some of the things I have said in the past, I look to make amends for them in the future. A few I would personally like to apologize to is Bigfoot, Alan, Isomade, 3waycross, Red Bull Breeder... Maybe there are a few I am forgetting if so I apologize.. Those are just the few that stick out in my head. So I apologize fella's... And to the Lady's that I offended with my sexiest comments that were in no way True at all, I apologize.. In no way shape or form does a lady have less worth than a man. People spout off stupid comments when there acting immature and for that I am guilty of and I am very sorry. The one's who can forgive me I hope things are better between us in the future and the one's who can't forgive me.. Well I understand, some pricks just don't deserve to be forgivin!

Thanks,
Deepest Apologizes-Arkansas :cboy:

Arkansas":1a0y076p said:
I want to apologize for my rude behavior in the past. I have made a complete azz of myself and poked sleeping dogs way too hard. This has been a great forum and I have gotten great advice from a lot good people on here. And I have acted like a child throwing temper tantrums and just been very rude with some very tolerate set of folks on here. I hope you can forgive some of the things I have said in the past, I look to make amends for them in the future. A few I would personally like to apologize to is Bigfoot, Alan, Isomade, 3waycross, Red Bull Breeder... Maybe there are a few I am forgetting if so I apologize.. Those are just the few that stick out in my head. So I apologize fella's... And to the Lady's that I offended with my sexiest comments that were in no way True at all, I apologize.. In no way shape or form does a lady have less worth than a man. People spout off stupid comments when there acting immature and for that I am guilty of and I am very sorry. The one's who can forgive me I hope things are better between us in the future and the one's who can't forgive me.. Well I understand, some pricks just don't deserve to be forgivin!

Thanks,

I usually do a good job of that when I'm drinking. :lol2:

well, I for one don't have alot of history with you but was very involved to the thread you speak of. I accept your apology as it seems you have good intentions. I will also say that this is the world wide web and some people feel it neccessary to be something their not. Actions speak louder than words.

Thanks, too all of you so far. And your probably all right I am sure I have been added to the Foe's List on a few people's. Would be very nice and helpfully if possible to let them know. I was originally gonna send out apology messages to them each but thought a public post would show I am very sorry for my actions. A lot of things were happening and going bad for me and I was just taking it out on anyone and everyone. I truly am sorry and don't expect for many to even accept it. And who would blame them, I was an azz and a prick. I don't deserve to be forgiven but I want them to know I am sorry for what I have said and done. Especially Isomade, he was probably one of the one's I made his Foe list. Good guy he is but an a-hole I was too him. And all I can do is apologize :(

ALACOWMAN":1y6733b1 said:
got nobody on my foes list.....aint ever used it...

I got a couple on my list. It works great except when someone quotes some jerk and you still see their posts.

Arkansas, you did not make my foe list. :lol:

I just don't read anything certain people start and pay no attention to what they say. Don't need any foes list. And I guarn-darn-tee I'm on a few

You made my foe list and you're one of only three people(with about six or seven usernames :lol: ) but I'm willing to take you off and read what you have to say.
My first instinct is to say that there is no excuse for treating people badly but once I start thinking about it I have to admit I'm quite a jerk sometimes when it's been to long since I've had a day off and alcohol doesn't help and I'm prone to that(although I do LOVE it when TB gets on here after a few :lol: )
I hope whatever was eating at you is better now and if it isn't, just ask... lots of us are ready to pray for you. ;-)

Arkansas":20bexzzb said:

Thanks,

Takes a real person to speak out like this, apology is very much accepted! :tiphat: But now it's up to you to hold up your words. I look forward to posting agian to your comments. And for all, I have no "foes". I want to know what everyone has to say, I ignore no one, I never mark them as foes and i'm always interested in what they have to say ..... No foes.

Respect for you post Ark!

:tiphat:
Alan

Latest posts