Advertisements

Help Support CattleToday:

This morning both of mine were advising me to "take control of your breast health". Now my breast health has never been much of a concern to me but now I am worried. The internet is never wrong and it is telling me to get a mammogram. Oh what to do...... should I schedule an appointment?

Cattlemax and a new one for me. I'm not sure of the name of the company but I can get unlimited food supply from a 4'x4' area if I buy the book ....... It must be true, over 300,000 copies sold so far!

Also seeing Ghirardelli chocolate ads lately, visited too many food sites I guess.

Acrobat Pro and Ghirardelli chocolate at the moment. I'd like to know if Ad Choices are placing your ads there, or is Ad Choices just a Chrome thing?

slick4591":1qyg7x5e said:
Acrobat Pro and Ghirardelli chocolate at the moment. I'd like to know if Ad Choices are placing your ads there, or is Ad Choices just a Chrome thing?
The various bots look at your browsing history and cookies and puts up ads that are supposedly in line with those

Understand that, but I know Chrome uses Ad Choices to pay the bills. Guess I'm wanting to know if everyone here sees lots of Ad Choices ads or some other company if they don't use Chrome?

dun":2fl7eoy6 said:
slick4591":2fl7eoy6 said:
The various bots look at your browsing history and cookies and puts up ads that are supposedly in line with those

So why did I get two ads about breast health? I am certainly in favor of healthy breasts but I doubt my need for a mammogram.

I had cattlemax but when I posted about an angus sale here this weekend it became Asian girls want me. They don't know me so im pretty sure they don't want me. :D

US Cellular never heard of them before and Toyota would never own another one only reason I owned the first one was my wife

Latest posts