Poll "Messy Workbench" Feb contest

Help Support CattleToday:

Who has the best (or worse?) messy work bench?

Votes: 21 50.0%

Votes: 3 7.1%

Votes: 9 21.4%

Votes: 3 7.1%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
Your floor is too clean, and your Alabama Cornhole game gives away your location.
I had never heard of that game and the term meant something completely different. One weekend about 5 years ago, wife and I were at the beach on Bolivar Penninsula and one of the group parked next to us (2 young women) walked over where I was sitting drinking a beer and asked me "Ya wanna come play cornhole with us?"

I just glanced at my wife with that "You wanna help me out here?" look and then stammered out, 'Uh, no thanks, we're good"

I had never heard of that game and the term meant something completely different. One weekend about 5 years ago, wife and I were at the beach on Bolivar Penninsula and one of the group parked next to us (2 young women) walked over where I was sitting drinking a beer and asked me "Ya wanna come play cornhole with us?"

I just glanced at my wife with that "You wanna help me out here?" look and then stammered out, 'Uh, no thanks, we're good"
It meant something different to me too, until the game became popular 😅😅

You couldn't have sent the wife for a walk or something GB?

Ken

Haha,
I got twin 13 year old boys and a 4 year old who still trying to bowhunt. I reckon alot of my stuff is new the Husqvarna saw is about 12 years old and the Dewalt miter saw about 15-20 years old but most of its 4 years or newer. My wife would disagree though about my organization habits. She's from Alabama by the way hence the cornhole boards. My farm in Kentucky where I was born and raised.

Congrats, Redgully!!!

Callmefence came in 2nd, followed by Named'emTamed'em, Greybeard & Dave tied. SBMF15 has a workbench that's practically spotless;).

Redgully has bragging rights and gets to pick the subject for the March photo contest.

Congrats Redgully!! I looked at that picture and thought, " Man that place ain't been used in years".

Mine looks pretty good because it's only 9 years old and I got rid of a LOT of stuff in the last 6 months.

Hasn't always looked that crowded, or not that way anyhow.
yefr_zps89861863.jpg

Not sure if i should be proud or ashamed. That work area is on one of our properties where seem to always be in a rush to patch things up to keep them going and it might look like junk to most but i can find almost anything in there i need to keep machines running or irrigation fixed. But i think maybe it's time to get in a skip bin and clean it out.

Was thinking next competition to be favourite gun. Now i know for many that would be like picking a favourite child so to refine it it has to be favourite gun for sentimental purposes.

Latest posts