Poll "Messy Workbench" Feb contest

Help Support CattleToday:

Who has the best (or worse?) messy work bench?

Votes: 21 50.0%

Votes: 3 7.1%

Votes: 9 21.4%

Votes: 3 7.1%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
I would win this one hands down. It's like Nesi's, but with several more layers to it. It really is an art form to where things get laid in a way that they don't slide and fall off the table.

But it's a nice effort put in by all the others. You all just need more encouragement and training with procrastination of garage cleanliness.

I find so many of the jobs I do is to fix things that break and I am always in a hurry to get things going again so I drag things out, rummage through the bits and pieces pile, find something that suits, effect a repair and then off to get things going again, no time to clean up. By the looks of these photos everyone is in the same boat.

Ken

I find so many of the jobs I do is to fix things that break and I am always in a hurry to get things going again so I drag things out, rummage through the bits and pieces pile, find something that suits, effect a repair and then off to get things going again, no time to clean up. By the looks of these photos everyone is in the same boat.

Ken
Thats my problem as well, if I'm in the shop I'm fixing something I need right now so no time for a cleanup.
A few times a year I get to the point that I'm tired of looking for stuff so I take a day and clean up and organize everything again.

Latest posts