Sports drinks

Help Support CattleToday:

And if there are a few bugs in it, it is good for developing your immunity. It bugs me the sterile environment that kids grow up in now, that is except for childcare where there is a constant turnover of colds and flu on very susceptible immune systems.
Marketing gurus have jumped onto the covid bit producing sprays that are are 99.9% effective on surfaces if you spray a bit around in the air, like "really" I doubt that they would penetrate a bit of grime. Now they are telling us our dishwashers and washing machines need a purpose built cleaner to clean them, just making people feel negligent for not using their product.
My mother used to kick me outside to play in the dirt to get me out the way, now mothers lock their kids inside on sterile surfaces, how do they get immunity to anything.

Ken

And if there are a few bugs in it, it is good for developing your immunity. It bugs me the sterile environment that kids grow up in now, that is except for childcare where there is a constant turnover of colds and flu on very susceptible immune systems.
Marketing gurus have jumped onto the covid bit producing sprays that are are 99.9% effective on surfaces if you spray a bit around in the air, like "really" I doubt that they would penetrate a bit of grime. Now they are telling us our dishwashers and washing machines need a purpose built cleaner to clean them, just making people feel negligent for not using their product.
My mother used to kick me outside to play in the dirt to get me out the way, now mothers lock their kids inside on sterile surfaces, how do they get immunity to anything.

Ken

Pour some bleach in it. Immunity support vitamins. Hand sanitizer. Wash the cat, dog, cows, moose, goat, neighbors, kids, grand kids, special Germ killing covid immunity support . 😆😝 If that doesn't work buy the special lights and germ killing machines. 🤣🤯

Hey have ya'll noticed we didn't died from germs before covid. Didn't buy all these special products to save us either. 🙌🏾

Don't get me wrong I take vitamins, immunity support, drink manta green tea, ect. I clean the house, vehicles, take baths, all that good stuff. Just not sure about these extra products on the market. If you feel they help go for it, I'm not convinced. I'll stick to letting my children play in the dirt, sand, with rocks, leaves, ect. Seems alot safer than public restrooms. 🤣😬
I believe children need to build up their immune systems to be healthy. Nature is an excellent way to learn, have fun, and do this. Really in all reality nature is probably one of the cleanest places in the world.

I helped my step dad clean out this old building one time years ago. He hired this homeless to help us. Took a while before I could get this man to talk to me. He was an older man just came in did was he was told and left. He would walk every where. I couldn't even convince him to let me give him a ride for a long time. I believe people had be mean to him so he stuck to himself. After working with him a few weeks. He finally started talking to me some. He asked me if he cooked some ribs and bought them in for lunch if I'd eat them. I told him of course. He told me how he used to cook at a restaurant. I knew he was homeless, he sleep in a tent, and worked odd jobs for cash. He wasn't a bum he would work. He been around town for years. He bought the rib in they were really good. Some of the best ribs I ever ate in my life. Some of the men that worked for my step dad couldn't believe I even ate the ribs. 🤨🤔 I didn't get in to a huge discussion with them. I'd been around Sam (the homeless man) enough to see even though he was homeless he was a clean man. Some people that have homes can be nasty and unclean. People you would think would be clean than you go to their home it's disgusting.
Sam had been in his tent during big ice storm we had in 2009. :( I had no idea or I'd help him. After somebody put him on the news they shut down his camping location. Thankfully they did help him get set up in a house and with social security, he moved to another area. I hadn't saw him in years not sure if he is even still around. I believe I told ya'll this story before.

My oldest granddaughter, now 10 , kept being sick as a baby . Her pediatrician ask my daughter in law if she knew anyone with a farm and had cows . Yes my father in law . Take this child and ride her around the pasture , pet a cow , and play in the dirt somewhere. Quit washing her twice a day . Mysterious she quit being sick . 😜🤠

Latest posts