Your opinion about male transgenders playing female sports?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would not surprise me to see large restrooms that have a bunch of individual stalls for who ever in my life time.

Maybe we should divide them in to standing restrooms and sitting restrooms, regardless of gender. LoL

I see both sides and dont have a good solution.
Huh... They already have these at every farm event and county fair.... seems that outside there's men and women in the line for every one of them.

Are you still sitting on your arse collecting a check from the Commonwealth without earning a dime of it during this scamdemic?
No, but I've gotten on food stamps, and I get commodities at the local hand-out center. I had a twitch in my shoulder, so I was also able to get on short-term disability. I also got a special, oversized easy chair with a motor. I got up too fast a while back at 3:00 in the evening after a 4 hour nap and got dizzy. Now I can slowly ease myself up. Overall, I'm doing well.

Humans are preoccupied with gender identity and sex because we have a sinful nature, which animals don't. God has made the rules that apply to us, including surrounding our sex, and the nature of our sexual relations that are "appropriate" or not. Humans, because of our sinful nature, want to be the ones to decide those things... we want to be "like God" (Gen. 3).... God made the rules, we hate that He made the rules, we hate Him for being God and claiming authority over us to make the rules. Because He made the rules, we insist on rejecting them, and demand to do the opposite, and we don't want to feel any guilt for doing it, from Him or anybody else. We want "acceptance" and "tolerance".

Sorry cowskeeper, being transgender DOES make you perverted. And the shower part absolutely SHOULD bother you........ if it doesn't, then you've been "bent" by the "inclusiveness and tolerance crowd" already and bought into their narrative.

Why would a trans person in a bathroom bother me? If you lean over the urinal and look its weird no matter what. I am confident and secure enough in myself to not get involved. But reading these comments make me sure see the majority live under a rock. Like they MAY add in universal washrooms? Hey have you ever been to a city? haha. They have existed for years! There isnt a single pool facility left in my city that has a men and womens washroom. They have single stalls for people to use that are for any sex. Close the door and who cares who you are behind it. Don't look at my junk and i wont look at yours. Seriously haha. The majority of you are way too worried about other peoples genitals. Comes across very perverted...

This is why I use the restroom outside as often as possible and go to town only when necessary. I'd rather worry about poison ivy and rattlesnakes before which gender restroom is correct.
I'm gonna just start pissing wherever I please and telling em I identify as a horse.

As you will discover, this is not just a site of cattle knowledge; we have experts in all disciplines and areas of life here. Knowledge here is so immense, it's almost beyond belief.

It's also a huge eye opener to how narrow minded and little many people in agriculture really know about the world. I guess living off grid has really gotten to some people.

Its just really actually sad that you care enough. I think the people with the mental illnesses that need help are the ones that care enough to make such silly statements. Why do you care what someone else does with their gender or who they have sex with? You think you're that important or you like being involved with making sexual choices for others? Is it a kink of yours?

This would be a fair question if those you are "protecting" would keep their habits in private and not insist having parades and flaunting their inconsistencies with nature to the other 96% of the population.

This would be a fair question if those you are "protecting" would keep their habits in private and not insist having parades and flaunting their inconsistencies with nature to the other 96% of the population.

Awe thats too bad they didnt host a parade for all the heterosexual people who aren't constantly attacked, murdered, threatened and abused. It's too bad that you get to walk down the street and not worry about your safety. Its really sad that you get to marry who you love and dont question your identity causing you major depression and often suicide. I mean, you really deserve the parade, this entire topic really describes how much all the heterosexual people need this. You're right. Please don't let them celebrate that fact that they are now able to be who they want. Because for sure, that guy changing his gender and dancing in the parade has completely ruined your life. Shame on all of them

And i am sorry i am not protecting anyone. What i am doing is minding my own business and not caring. Thats it. By me just doing me and not worrying about it they are happy. ITS UNREAL HOW IT WORKS

Awe thats too bad they didnt host a parade for all the heterosexual people who aren't constantly attacked, murdered, threatened and abused. It's too bad that you get to walk down the street and not worry about your safety. Its really sad that you get to marry who you love and dont question your identity causing you major depression and often suicide. I mean, you really deserve the parade, this entire topic really describes how much all the heterosexual people need this. You're right. Please don't let them celebrate that fact that they are now able to be who they want. Because for sure, that guy changing his gender and dancing in the parade has completely ruined your life. Shame on all of them
The queer guy dancing in the parade doesn't concern me in the least. Just don't want him in the restroom beside my granddaughter. Is that unreasonable??

I try not to think about it because I don't give nonsense the time of day. I think the whole transgender is a crock of bologna but that's my opinion. I think if they want to be fruit loops and be like that then they can have there own league.

The queer guy dancing in the parade doesn't concern me in the least. Just don't want him in the restroom beside my granddaughter. Is that unreasonable??
Yes. Homosexuality and pedophilia are not linked in any way. The gay man poses no more threat to your granddaughter than a straight woman.

Yes. Homosexuality and pedophilia are not linked in any way. The gay man poses no more threat to your granddaughter than a straight woman.
I disagree with them not being linked.

Even if he's not a threat Id rather my granddaughter not be in the restroom with strange men. I'll ask you . Is that to much to ask??

If so how bout just having toilets out in the open? No need to have them private at all.

It doesn't matter whether or not you agree. The facts are quite clear - they aren't linked. It isn't a matter of opinion.

I've never been in a multiple occupancy bathroom that didn't have individual stalls for the toilets. That seems sufficient to me.

Even if he's not a threat Id rather my granddaughter not be in the restroom with strange men. I'll ask you . Is that to much to ask??

If so how bout just having toilets out in the open? No need to have them private at all.
If you're a man and go in the ladies room with my wife, daughter, granddaughter or great granddaughter you will need to use the handicapped stall afterwards.
It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts