Your opinion about male transgenders playing female sports?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrcopier

Reaction score
I would like to hear from ya'll on this. Also what is your opinion is that not only do they get to play the sport, then they get to take showers with the girls as well. I know there are fathers with daughters on here. I personally think it's criminal

When Obama was pushing this the kids in school were playing it for all it was worth. They were wearing dresses to school, you name it. It was creating all kinds of problems for others and the school in general. Nobody could say anything to them and they knew it. This is just not a military problem.

In sports I will not support or watch.

Last edited:
This kind of thing is nonsensical. I'm in agreement with jltrent, the sad reality is that the efforts to try to normalize those behaviors out in the open in day to day life is bound to have an influence on impressionable minds and cause confusion and redirect some to take radically different paths than they would have otherwise.

I would like to hear from ya'll on this. Also what is your opinion is that not only do they get to play the sport, then they get to take showers with the girls as well. I know there are fathers with daughters on here. I personally think it's criminal
It is obvious to anyone with half a brain that this is lunacy.

I would like to hear from ya'll on this. I personally think it's criminal.
In 1976 the Indiana Girls state volleyball championship was won by a team with
3 boys on the roster.

CoEd wrestling
IF a public high school has a boys wrestling team, but no girls team, then the
school must allow girls to compete on the boys team or defund the team or
create a girls team.

IF CoEd teams are legal, then on what grounds would you ban transgenders?

Mrcopier please add location to your profile.
Maybe it depends on your state laws, but I don't think there is legal recourse leading to pressing 'criminal' charges.

Last edited:
This is a refusal to acknowledge the laws of nature. Even if a person artificially "transitions"... genetically they are still what God created them to be... a male, or a female. God does not recognize them as other than that, and neither will I.

This is as wrong as wrong can be. Our country is insisting on living in the liberal toilet! God help us!

Volleyball - my bad TT - posted then realized my omission and added it.
If I remember correctly it was Ben Davis High School - South Bend, Ind.

Last edited:
Why would such a stupid thing as that be allowed? Have they corrected their error?
I would not say it was corrected.... but it was adjusted and then the adjustment was used to allow/mandate girls to compete on boys wrestling teams.

The world has been slowly going 'barking mad' for 50 years and it's been gaining steam over the last dozen years.

There is a woman sprinter who has more gold medals than Usane Bolt. Fastest woman in the world. I forget her time in the 400 but there was a good number of high school boys who ran a faster time last year. If high school boys can out run the fastest woman in the world what chance does a high school girl have against them?

Unique Circumstances

Throughout the season, John Adams enjoyed a strong following, but they also faced some tough criticism on and off the court. The team which had the self described nickname of "disaster squad" because of their intense work and dedication had the unique distinction of being the first, and the last team to win the State Championship with boys on the roster. Early on under the new Title IX law, interpretation of the law did not disallow boys from competing on the girls team. Adams Coach Susan Ganser, Principal William Przybysz, and the three boys on the team faced strong criticism and taunts throughout the season. While Coach Ganser made sure to never have more than one boy on the court at a time, the school and team faced criticism. Just a few days after the Eagles won the State Championship, the IHSAA changed their interpretation of the wording, preventing boys from competing on girls teams.

They fixed it.

Boys should not play against girls if the sports are separated by gender. Otherwise, what is the point in separating the sports by gender? Why have a girls team and a boys team?

There are several things that could be done. I won't state my preferred solution on this forum, but would offer this question. Why can't a third "mixed" team be offered? Boys, girls, boys who want to be girls, girls who want to be boys, whatever. I realize this comes with a cost, but the cost is not as great as the loss of all girls sports teams.

I've always heard that mentally ill people ,possesses super human strength ..so these girls don't have a chance...competing with a crazy male ..a double whammy ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts