2021 Silverado

Help Support CattleToday:

Seems like I remember some years back that GMC advertised a model in which the rear tires turned like the front tires from what I understood to make it easier to park etc. I thought at the time it wouldn't work out too good, and I have never seen or heard of any of those other than the commercials.

Seems like I remember some years back that GMC advertised a model in which the rear tires turned like the front tires from what I understood to make it easier to park etc. I thought at the time it wouldn't work out too good, and I have never seen or heard of any of those other than the commercials.
You could see one and not know it from casual glance..my ex paw in law bought one at a dealership in Ga. He uses..mostly because it was a low mileage trade in for decent price..never seen him use it ..

I don't believe that it ever went to the Chevrolet line of GM, We have a 2018 Chevrolet but it is just a basic work truck package.

Yep. It was called Quadrasteer. I don't think I've ever seen one in the wild either.

I read a build thread somewhere about a guy that built a Quadrasteer Suburban with a Duramax swapped in it. Called it the Quadraduraburb.

Honda had all wheel steer on the Preludes in the 80s. Was pretty ground breaking then.

That was a good commercial, made me laugh.
All I know about the truck debate is they are all over priced and all break down. Toughest I owned was Dodge and junkiest was a Chevy. The Chevy was a 1/2 ton though. Currently have Fords

Yep. It was called Quadrasteer. I don't think I've ever seen one in the wild either.
I remember the commercial with the guy backing the bumper pull cattle trailer through a pen setup and around a 90 degree corner, pointless but it showed off the steering setup. I saw a handful of them on the road that year when they were introduced, but you really had to look at the rear axle to take notice - only difference I could tell was a set of knuckles in the back.

All I know about the truck debate is they are all over priced and all break down. Toughest I owned was Dodge and junkiest was a Chevy. The Chevy was a 1/2 ton though. Currently have Fords

The fellow had no respect for the fisherman who was already there. But it was a commercial, and the fisherman didn't object.a In a real life situation I don't think it would have been that cordial.

There all actually pretty good trucks today.
The 70's and 80's sucked no matter the emblems on the grille!

I agree the toughest truck that I've ever had was a 3/4 ton Dodge. Several folks I know that do a lot of hauling and off road work run Dodge trucks. We've had several Chevrolets and had pretty good luck with them. Never had a Ford to compare, but know a few that swear by them.

IDK. They're friggin' enormous. Test drove one the other day. I'm 6 foot and I think I'll need a booster seat to see over the hood. Seriously, a midget could walk in front of you and you wouldn't even see them.

Just bought 21 Silverado, just drove it once before I flew to S Georgia to visit my brother . Not sure if it has that tailgate .

Latest posts