Your opinion about male transgenders playing female sports?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gender-neutral children as some parents can now select an "X" gender marker on birth certificates. Parents allow their children to define their own gender if and when they are ready to do so. A lot of parents are now doing this. Talk about some screwed up kids.

I think it's funny. The feminist has always wanted equality and are about to get a taste of it. All these democrat voting women are about to get a good dose of reality.

When I was in high school girls could play football but guys couldn't play volleyball. We use to play beach volleyball all the time and there would not have been a girl on the team if they had. Our coaches let us play the girls varsity team in off season my freshman year and we destroyed them. 🤣

I would like to hear from ya'll on this. Also what is your opinion is that not only do they get to play the sport, then they get to take showers with the girls as well. I know there are fathers with daughters on here. I personally think it's criminal

I would like to hear from ya'll on this. Also what is your opinion is that not only do they get to play the sport, then they get to take showers with the girls as well. I know there are fathers with daughters on here. I personally think it's criminal

Sorry to reply 3 times I did not realize it was posting when it did But yes I agree this kind of action is beyond sick. Girls need to complete with girls and boys need to complete with boys. That is just how it is. God made us either male or female.

This is a well established ploy of Satan. Take something that is a complete abomination, and slowly make it "seem" acceptable. If you don't live in an area where people are getting confused about their gender count yourself lucky. It's very prominent here. Until surpassed by something else (I fear it will be inappropriate relations with pets), it's the ultimate "I do as I please".

Not testing the waters to see what fly's and what doesn't, just warning my brothers and sisters what's out there.
Curious, what would you say to a cross over if they asked you about your car, wanted a restaurant recommendation, or any other normal conversational topic?
I wasn't curiou
Car isn't for sale, most of restaurants are closed due to the China virus, and I'm not really a chit chat kind of guy.
I said years ago, if my family is out somewhere and one of my daughters is followed in the restroom by a male, I will extricate said male from the restroom personally. I'm not one to make a scene, but my it's my job to protect my children until they can fend for themselves. I take that job seriously.
Best thing too do if possible ,stand guard outside the door ..

The finish line will for ever be moved to allow a voice for something to be "all inclusive". There is such a small percentage of qualified persons per school, there is not enough to make a competition between other schools. Maybe county or state regions to compete with others. Next, we can remove music, then theater then etc.
We are moving backwards, in more ways than one.

Always thought it was the women who pushed this, to make it fair. Like girls on the pee wee football team, girls on the tee ball team, girls in the Boy Scout. The NT'L .Org for Women (NOW) ladies. Remember "We are woman". What about the lady kicker on Vandy football team. All I could hear at her interview was "You go girl"! Sick. Don't forget the women's march (anti Trump) with the vagina hats. Now that fair turns against them, It's not fair. Boohoo!
When women learn to do what women were made to do by God and to men the same, humanity will turn for the better. If you want to know God's intent for men and women read Genesis, in the Bible.

In 1976 the Indiana Girls state volleyball championship was won by a team with
3 boys on the roster.

CoEd wrestling
IF a public high school has a boys wrestling team, but no girls team, then the
school must allow girls to compete on the boys team or defund the team or
create a girls team.

IF CoEd teams are legal, then on what grounds would you ban transgenders?

Mrcopier please add location to your profile.
Maybe it depends on your state laws, but I don't think there is legal recourse leading to pressing 'criminal' charges.
I said I personally think it's criminal, Texas by the way, where it ought to be criminal

Gender-neutral children as some parents can now select an "X" gender marker on birth certificates. Parents allow their children to define their own gender if and when they are ready to do so. A lot of parents are now doing this. Talk about some screwed up kids.

Screwed up parents

23 years ago my daughter wanted to wrestle like her brother did, she was 5 and really pitched a fit when mom didn't bring her a singlet home! Turns out she was county champ 5 yrs in a row, then switched to basketball. Transgender should compete with each other!!!

How about allowing the boys wanting to be girls play on the girls team only if they have surgery removing all male tools. Might be too expensive and too painful for those folks to proceed.

I can't believe we have to do this - but perhaps it should come down to a chromosome level - every cell has either XX or XY. No, D2Cat, that still will not change their structural makeup.

Why are humans so preoccupied with gender identity? Animals are not confused.

You came to Cattle Today one of the narrowest corners on the internet to ask this question haha. Now that is funny!

Sports should be based on biological born sex, not gender like you are asking. There is no denying that men by nature have a physical advantage.

The shower part doesn't bother me. Being transgender doesn't make you perverted.

I can't believe we have to do this - but perhaps it should come down to a chromosome level - every cell has either XX or XY. No, D2Cat, that still will not change their structural makeup.

Why are humans so preoccupied with gender identity? Animals are not confused.

What about XXY? What about when someone is a mosaic? (yes I am stirring the pot)

You came to Cattle Today one of the narrowest corners on the internet to ask this question haha. Now that is funny!

Sports should be based on biological born sex, not gender like you are asking. There is no denying that men by nature have a physical advantage.

The shower part doesn't bother me. Being transgender doesn't make you perverted.
So a 10 year old girl showering with a 10 year old transgender boy doesn't bother you? Or any boy for that matter?

Welcome aboard cowkeeper.

I'm gonna disagree. Transgender as well as just regular ol queer and other sexual deviations are all very perverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts