Electric pressure cooker

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I bought this a few days ago and used it a few times and really like it.

IMG_20160821_140047667_zps7b63stre.jpg

Wife has one and cooks everything under the sun in it. Fellow would be risking bodily harm if they tried to take it.
All I know is the biscuit maker is very happy with it and I like the biscuit maker happy.

Caustic Burno":1o6rsk24 said:
Wife has one and cooks everything under the sun in it. Fellow would be risking bodily harm if they tried to take it.
All I know is the biscuit maker is very happy with it and I like the biscuit maker happy.

I really like this thing.. We made wings in it last night only issue was we over cooked them and all the wings fell apart :(

greybeard":37czj43z said:
How long does it take them to bring a pot of water to boil? I could see one coming in handy for home canning.

Not sure but its quick and im not sure those things are made for canning I don't remember seeing anything in the instructions about it.

I have one barely ever use it cuz I don't think it saves much time between building to pressure and then releasing it. About impossible to time it right as most recipes are designed for stovetop pressure cooker and not electric and you can't peek and then reset time without it having to rebuild pressure all over again.

As with slow cooker (never had a good meal out of that everything overcooked or only about 85 percent at best as good as in oven.)

Never used an electric one. But if it works the same as a stovetop one, there's not a better way to cook a duck that I've found.

Wife bought one for her and one for my mom.

It's about all she uses now. Awesome to make meat for tacos.

But roast was almost too friable. Had to stab at it several times to get enough on my plate for a meal. Once it's corraled, it's pretty good stuff.

We have had one for years....
makes good stuff fast...
the wife use to do roast beef in it all the time until I did one in the crock pot....
now she wants me to cook in the crock pot.

I just ordered one of these. If anyone has some good recipes I am all ears. Also, if there are any accessories I really need that would be greatly appreciated.

Hunter":lrktisjj said:
I just ordered one of these. If anyone has some good recipes I am all ears. Also, if there are any accessories I really need that would be greatly appreciated.
If it's anything like any of them I've had, you better lay in a supply of gaskets

dun":b8it68zp said:
Hunter":b8it68zp said:
If it's anything like any of them I've had, you better lay in a supply of gaskets

You must be using that bad boy daily... :lol: :lol: :lol:

FWIW I love the pressure cooker. I have cooked a whole chicken, BBQ wings, sesame chicken and a penne pasta with sausage, spinach and roasted red peppers. Everything has been great except for the wings. They are good but not near as good as grilling them.

Hunter":384q48yc said:
FWIW I love the pressure cooker. I have cooked a whole chicken, BBQ wings, sesame chicken and a penne pasta with sausage, spinach and roasted red peppers. Everything has been great except for the wings. They are good but not near as good as grilling them.

I love mine too we just cooked some deer ribs in them and they were great.

I love mine too we just cooked some deer ribs in them and they were great.[/quote]

Makes me want to try a deer roast.
I am not a huge cheesecake fan but some of the pics online of those look amazing.

Made French Dip the other day and everyone said it was better than most restaurants.
Simple and good.

Hunter":322oaem8 said:
Made French Dip the other day and everyone said it was better than most restaurants.
Simple and good.

I did a bone in loin roast the other day it would make you slap someone

Latest posts