Outdoor Kitchen

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank you. They stopped a little short on that one wall and had to tear a little out as it's supposed to extend another 4' or 5' to accommodate the smoker. I'm also having a hard time looking at it at this stage as my brain wants to see the front of the cabinets and not the back side. Maybe all that will happen next Saturday

Thanks. Yes, there's a little on there but it wipes right off. Once we get the flagstone floor down we might paint a different color. Nevertheless, we need to do a little scraping and repaint.

Awning guys showed up about 6 and put in a couple of hours. Gonna have to haggle with DISH about moving their dish. Hopefully we are no longer under contract.

bball":plskhxk0 said:
Need more pics please

The awning guys are supposed to be back tomorrow evening to hang the 2x4s on the pergola. Stone guys back Saturday. The best I can do today is a pic of the guy relocating the dish. :lol2:

slick4591":iywkhc5a said:
bball":iywkhc5a said:
Need more pics please

The awning guys are supposed to be back tomorrow evening to hang the 2x4s on the pergola. Stone guys back Saturday. The best I can do today is a pic of the guy relocating the dish. :lol2:

Nah, I have seen that before.
It's going to be fantastic when it's finished! :nod:

slick4591":1k5ztc5a said:
bball":1k5ztc5a said:
Need more pics please

The best I can do today is a pic of the guy relocating the dish. :lol2:

Well, in most households today, that dish is a pretty high priority. (Not for me, but for my wife, if the dish don't work you'd think the world had come to an end.)

Almost finished with the awning as they are screwing the Polygal down. Just a bit of trimming when that's done and they'll be finished with it.

These two pics are the west side of the counter where the hot plate, gas grill and Santa Marie will be. Plans changed a little on the placement of the cabinetry so it's all going in under the appliances. They haven't started on the smoker side yet so maybe that's tomorrow, if not the flagstone for the floor came as they were finishing up. They are planning on working on something tomorrow.

I just got to know, whats the first thing you plan to cook out there? The christening meal must be a glorious one!

bball":33rgj464 said:
I just got to know, whats the first thing you plan to cook out there? The christening meal must be a glorious one!

The Santa Maria has been setting under the carport for a month now, so I'll be dusting it off once it's in place. I just scored a 1/4 rick of seasoned mesquite and I have Piedmontese rib eyes in the freezer, so my bet is that will be the first fire.

slick4591":3l5coxbi said:
bball":3l5coxbi said:

The Santa Maria has been setting under the carport for a month now, so I'll be dusting it off once it's in place. I just scored a 1/4 rick of seasoned mesquite and I have Piedmontese rib eyes in the freezer, so my bet is that will be the first fire.

:mrgreen: with envy

Latest posts