banned

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram

Reaction score
I see that the mods are cleaning up Around here. They should have followed the rules

TennesseeTuxedo":8lfmbzno said:
Interesting topic.

I wonder if a petition was started to reinstate banned members would the mods pay heed?

I would like to see Sir Loin allowed back on CT.
I wouldn't.
Sir Loin and M5 are two compleatly diffrent kind of people. M5 needs to be here. Sir Loin doesn't need to be anywhere.

TennesseeTuxedo":2l0urshh said:
Okay, I'm on board with that.

Let's start a petition to reinstate M5farm to Cattle Today.

He always seemed like a good guy and I believe in second chances.
He had multiple chances. I would think that with all of his posts that got deleted because he wouldn't abide by the rules that he would have gotten the idea.

Sir Loin can come back, he's done it 100 times. Medicine Woman et al. His mission in life is the vilification of sulphur.

TennesseeTuxedo":plsfp99w said:

I disagree. M5 had his chance. I think this new user, ram, will be a good proxy for M5. Let's just drop this whining about losing M5 and enjoy the new guy.

TennesseeTuxedo":vouz2p9h said:

Lots of laughs. Seems like a great guy. Got in touch with him. Thanks to others on the board. You folks must sideline an awful lot.

Hate that he got banned.

I missed it all, but awhile back I him post a Crack picture for me, and it got deleted. M5 is a good guy, i don't believe I've ever heard him say a swear word.

inyati13":36d5mbtd said:
TennesseeTuxedo":36d5mbtd said:

I disagree. M5 had his chance. I think this new user, ram, will be a good proxy for M5. Let's just drop this whining about losing M5 and enjoy the new guy.

Inyati, I think you are confused, I have plainly stated that I did not like the guy. His humor was childish and disrespectful. Please do not liken me to this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts