banned

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod1":xjkdogg6 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":xjkdogg6 said:
Okay, I'm on board with that.

Let's start a petition to reinstate M5farm to Cattle Today.

He always seemed like a good guy and I believe in second chances.
He had multiple chances. I would think that with all of his posts that got deleted because he wouldn't abide by the rules that he would have gotten the idea.

I wasn't aware of any deleted posts but I think a warning would have been in order before an outright ban.

Years ago I was a member of chat board related to my profession and it often got way off track and at times a little nasty. I was guilty of behavior I'm not particularly proud of today but after 2 warnings for the mods (they had a three strike policy) I toned my act down quite a bit.

Just sayin'....

I think if I get banned I'll blame George bush. I've heard he's been the root of all negativity in this country for atleast the last 200 years.

chrisy":1sekb9td said:
didn't know M5 got banned, I thought I saw him on here the other day, maybe seeing things again... :?

His last activity shows he was here at 2:09 PM today. :secret:

denvermartinfarms":dgr92cw4 said:
I think if I get banned I'll blame George bush. I've heard he's been the root of all negativity in this country for atleast the last 200 years.

That is only because in this touchy-feelie politically correct era it would be considered racist to say the same about a obama.

Or is that inappropriate to say here as well?

HDRider":2rh50ekv said:
greybeard":2rh50ekv said:
HDRider":2rh50ekv said:
Who's M5?
M5Farm--the guy that one night, (for reasons unknown) ---ended up in his goat pen--------nekkid.
I thought we did know..
Maybe--that was a while ago--I may have forgot--oops--I mean "mis-remembered" already. I dunno how I conflated that event so much.

A Brianism..

Deepsouth":1ht3rmtu said:
You gonna get booted Bez!

LOL - possible my friend - possible.

I have been Bez, Bez!, Bez*, Bez+, Bez- and Bez__ and perhaps even a few more that I have forgotten. Even if I get the toe I will leave a legacy of lots of posts behind for people to look at and laugh.

In the end if one speaks the truth, is one guilty and worthy of being booted?

However, if I asked a question about that statement, does also that make me worthy of being booted?

What quality of board would we have here if everyone ran around in fear of being banned and erased?

If someone wants to take a kick at it - well, then that actuality makes them a pretty poor example of a human being in my eyes - as for others - well - I never really gave two hoots what people think of me.

My friends and family will always be my friends and family - the rest can take a hike.

And there are enough people who know how to contact me via other means - so when I look in the mirror, that old, grey haired fat guy that looks back is actually a pretty decent person who is more than ready to stand up and be counted.

Cheers.

I think we need a banned list so we can know if they are gone because they got banned or for other reasons. Well I guess Friday the 13th got M5 sorry to see him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts