banned

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen, you don't know.
They just disappear-there is no "user banned" icon here like there is for some forums and boards. I don't think their profile even changes and you can still PM the user, but they can't log on to retrieve or reply to the PM.

Gunner when you stick around long enough, you get to know peoples personalities pretty well. You can tell when they come back under a different user name usually.

That, and they notify their friends via email or face book. :mrgreen:

Geez, I'm a bit rare for a week and I miss everything.

I was OK with M5... Lots of other people are a lot more obtuse than him

Was there more than one banning?

dun":1zb2ncm9 said:
Bigfoot":1zb2ncm9 said:
I still have no idea who Brian Williams is.
And you still aren't missing anything

No you're not missing anything. The Brian Williams I refered to earlier in this thread was a very short lived member who appeared last night and was gone by morning. The Brian Williams thread started out humorous, I missed what got M5 banned, but the thread must have taken a severe wrong turn.

I wonder if we will see that ridiculous FSU avatar ever again?

I never cared for M5
He was a conservative that had morals, integrity and stood up for what he believed in
I hate people like him
This Ram guy I'll just have to see what kind of guy he is

ram":rd35khi5 said:
inyati13":rd35khi5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":rd35khi5 said:
Okay, I'm on board with that.

Let's start a petition to reinstate M5farm to Cattle Today.

He always seemed like a good guy and I believe in second chances.

I disagree. M5 had his chance. I think this new user, ram, will be a good proxy for M5. Let's just drop this whining about losing M5 and enjoy the new guy.

Inyati, I think you are confused, I have plainly stated that I did not like the guy. His humor was childish and disrespectful. Please do not liken me to this character.

You should be a fly on the wall here. You would see me rolling on the floor laughing.

Alan":sb0y5y6g said:
dun":sb0y5y6g said:
Bigfoot":sb0y5y6g said:
I still have no idea who Brian Williams is.
And you still aren't missing anything

No you're not missing anything. The Brian Williams I refered to earlier in this thread was a very short lived member who appeared last night and was gone by morning. The Brian Williams thread started out humorous, I missed what got M5 banned, but the thread must have taken a severe wrong turn.

I wonder if we will see that ridiculous FSU avatar ever again?

He should have been banned for that avatar !

M5 banned?

Go figure.

Had his chance and blew it - needed to understand that morals and ethnics (pun intended) have no place of a cattle board

Even the mods see that

I guess we will not see any more pics of his goats.

Off to the truck for a trip into town - minus 35 with the wind chill here

wow bez..aint never heard you talk like that before..

sorry..minus 35 and all..itll be probly 35 here tomorrow...cold enough

melking":2bo8vwty said:
Hopefully your tongue doesn't get stuck to the inside of your cheek with that kind of cold...
You beat me to that! :clap: :clap:

Nesikep":2a0c0a3z said:
Geez, I'm a bit rare for a week and I miss everything.

You have been a bit rare for way longer than a week Nessie, I like it, no need to change. :banana: :banana:

I liked m5 on here, I have no idea what happened and I hope he comes back. He and I did not agree on everything but I found his input stimulating, at least when it was about cattle which is why I am here.

At least I have one lasting memory I would like to share with all the caring ....... And could care less folks here on CT ....... Deep breath.......... Here it is....... :hide: :hide:

Alan":29tz9vif said:
At least I have one lasting memory I would like to share with all the caring ....... And could care less folks here on CT ....... Deep breath.......... Here it is....... :hide: :hide:

That is probably what drove him over the edge Alan.
Hope you're happy Duck Man.
This is all your fault.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts